No Bonnar Love?

CaptainCouture

Yeah, its exciting even to watch the guy lose most of the time heh.

And you have to love a guy with a chin like steel.

He has never been knocked out and the vast majority of his losses came due to majority decision. (Because lets face it, the guy isnt a great striker, he is a brawler at best.)

He has two TKO losses.

One due to an accidently headbutt by Krzysztof that opened up a bad cut and caused a doctor stoppage. (We see what Bonnar had to say about that in the second fight heh.)

The other was also a doctor stoppage due to a cut against Lyoto Machida. You cant really blame the guy for getting cut up by Machida, I mean, its Machida.

I havent seen one Bonnar comment since UFC 116.

Come on now' date=' dont start slipping.

That was a good fight and you just have to admire the guy's heart.

Lets hear it for Bonnar putting on another exicting fight.[/quote']

Honestly i was ripping on his losing streak and expected him to fall out from the UFC, but if he does one thing well, it's go to war. I'm happy for him that he got the much needed win and the FOTN bonus.

Bonnar has been one of my favs since TUF1. Always goes for it, great show.

AND What about his great pose at the end of the fight!

I went to the pub for this event and the place errupted when he was posing for the camera....fricking hilarious.

I LOVE the guy...the reason people haven't been talking is because there wasn't any controversy...but I think he's awesome...especially because he comes out there...he doesn't have all the tatoos....or the crayz hair...he just looks like a normal guy....but then he starts kicking the crap out of people! I LOVE IT!! And it's not that I don't love tatoos or crazy hair...BUT he seems so damn clean cut.

Bonner was fighting for this UFC life I think if he lost that fight he would of been cut. He put on a good show' date=' and we will see him fight again.[/quote']

dana said he will never cut bonner because of the fights he puts on, win or lose i love the guy as a person and fighter and hope he stays for a while

I havent seen one Bonnar comment since UFC 116.

Come on now' date=' dont start slipping.

That was a good fight and you just have to admire the guy's heart.

Lets hear it for Bonnar putting on another exicting fight.[/quote']

bonnar puts on exciting fights and he fights his heart out just like griffin,but lets face it bonnar lost how many fights in a row? hes struggling, i was rooting for him all the way but we cant start kissing his @ss becuz he won a fight,hes still all the way at the bottom of the division,like i said i was rooting for him and went nuts wen he won and i will continue to root for him i hope he keeps winning,but theres better things to be discussed on here,but every once in a while he does come up

Archived