Am I the only one that thinks that....

ForrestGriffinFan101

Mir's biggest problem is not his skill level or his size. It has always been his head. Seems like in every fight he has lost he mentally checks out and makes a stupid mistake which results in him getting TKO'd.

hmm Brock lesner has one of my legs, I know I'll channel Urajh Faber and toss a flying knee.....

hmm Shane Carwin has me pinned on the cage, I'll just non chlantly stand here and wait for the round to finish and ignore the fact he has huge power even in short punches.

Mir's biggest problem is not his skill level or his size. It has always been his head. Seems like in every fight he has lost he mentally checks out and makes a stupid mistake which results in him getting TKO'd.

hmm Brock lesner has one of my legs' date=' I know I'll channel Urajh Faber and toss a flying knee.....

hmm Shane Carwin has me pinned on the cage, I'll just non chlantly stand here and wait for the round to finish and ignore the fact he has huge power even in short punches.[/quote']

i vouch as well. he is TOO calm. he finds himself in bad spots and assumes he will be ok. he needs to not settle for the lesser position;

I think Mir is going to be delegated into the "Rich Franklin" or "Clay Guida" section of the heavyweight division.

He is good enough to be "good enough" but with the top of the division stacked with guys like Lesnar and Carwin I dont see him being anything but a gatekeep for a while.

If you can beat Mir, you get to move up into title contention, if you cant, you have to keep scrabling at the bottom.

Nothing wrong with being a gatekeeper. I like Franklin and Guida a lot and they do a damn good job as gatekeepers.

Archived