Yall can't ban me I just create another account

bjpennsucks

You have 3700 posts so that means you need to get laid ***

Hmm. 3700 posts over the course of a year and some months, compared to a guy who is getting banned, butthurt from getting banned, making mulitple accounts saying I'll come right back. Hmm. Even if it was one of those 'you need to get laid things', I think you lose.

But kool thing, you can tell me, solely just from post counts, that I need to get laid, without even knowing a single thing about me. Thank you Miss Cleopatra...

This is so true cause I was AXemurdererfor president and got banned now im back *****es

Contradiction in terms much?

I think you'll get bored of creating new accounts before the moderators get bored of banning them. Jeez, at least try and be original, and funny if you're going to do it.

So all you do is come here and troll. I've asked this several times to several trolls over the years but what do you get out of it? The trolling I mean.

Do you like go to school the next day and go "Oh you should have seen what I did on an anonymous forum last night..." But then you can't show them 'cuz it's deleted.

Or do you take screen shots and show them to your friends?

All you do is whine and complain about this site, so why not just go somewhere else? I;m not going to ban you right away, because I really would like an explanation from a real honest to goodness troll.

So all you do is come here and troll. I've asked this several times to several trolls over the years but what do you get out of it? The trolling I mean.

Do you like go to school the next day and go "Oh you should have seen what I did on an anonymous forum last night..." But then you can't show them 'cuz it's deleted.

Or do you take screen shots and show them to your friends?

All you do is whine and complain about this site' date=' so why not just go somewhere else? I;m not going to ban you right away, because I really would like an explanation from a real honest to goodness troll.[/quote']

IP Ban afterwards?

Funny thing about these trolls. They think of an idea and start an account with one idea. Then when you question them they don't have anything to say. If I would have banned him right away, he would be back with a new account and a new ip and thinking he's so smart.

I'm tired of the trolls here and really don't see what someone gets out of doing these things.

Who do you brag to about your trolling "accomplishments"? Does anyone in your real life circle of friends care?

I mean, I'm a mod here and do my job, but when I'm out with friends for an evening, I'm certainly not talking about how many trolls I've slain today.

Funny thing about these trolls. They think of an idea and start an account with one idea. Then when you question them they don't have anything to say. If I would have banned him right away' date=' he would be back with a new account and a new ip and thinking he's so smart.

I'm tired of the trolls here and really don't see what someone gets out of doing these things.

Who do you brag to about your trolling "accomplishments"? Does anyone in your real life circle of friends care?

[b']I mean, I'm a mod here and do my job, but when I'm out with friends for an evening, I'm certainly not talking about how many trolls I've slain today.[/b]

Damn, I won't be inviting you out for beers anytime soon then buddy! :P

Archived