James Tony Debut UFC 118

crazyramon

If for some acquired reason James Tony beats Randy Couture at UFC 118, which he wont, James Tony needs to fight Anderson the Spider Silva. Because Anderson thinks he's bad on his stand up, so put Tony with him and let them go toe to toe. By this I'm not saying Anderson is bad person but Anderson likes to bob and weave and he really needs a stand up challenge. And I believe James Tony is that person!

Tony thinks he's one bad dude just because he's a great boxer, which I hand it to him cause he is, but when he gets his first fight with Randy, Tony will see that it just isn't about stand up to be an MMA fighter. I believe that the reason Tony is to coming to the UFC is to prove a point to Dana that a Boxer is better than a MMA fighter. Because we all know how much beef is going on between boxing and MMA. I believe that every boxer who thinks that they can make it in the UFC than they need to come on and bring it, Tony step up and Mayweather Jr. needs to step up to or is he scared to get 0 wins and a whole lot of loses.

nvm read that wrong sorry! at work :/

I love these correction posts, they're so awesome, always make me giggle. But it is actually a possibility for Randy to again retire, but he just signed a six fight deal with the UFC before his fight with Big Nog, Toney will be #3, so we will still see a little bit from The Natural. I hope to see him make another run at the title, I'm not really a fan of Couture, but I have immense respect for him, and would cement him as one of the GOAT. Would be like Foreman getting the heavyweight boxing title at 100 years old or w/e

Randy won't be going anywhere. But I have a question about Toney, do you guys know his status exactly? Does he have a multi fight deal, or is this just one of those things where he gets one fight at a time and we'll see how he does? I looked online for the terms of his contract and couldn't really find anything.

Randy won't be going anywhere. But I have a question about Toney' date=' do you guys know his status exactly? Does he have a multi fight deal, or is this just one of those things where he gets one fight at a time and we'll see how he does? I looked online for the terms of his contract and couldn't really find anything.[/quote']

I think he signed a 2 fight deal, but if he loses to Randy, I think it will be mutual (between the UFC and Toney) that he goes back to boxing, after all, he does have titles to defend in boxing

The problem is Toney is a HW and Silva is a MW/LHW.
.. this ^

Anderson Would Wreck him.

Toney is not used to Muay Thai kicks' date=' knees, clench, and Anderson has a big reach advantage. Anderson by KO. Kicks or knees[/quote'] .. this ^

Randy winning this on the ground by TKO in the first round.
.. this ^

Randy will wreck him and toney will leave MMA forever.
.. & definately this ^

Archived