For the ones that think i p*ss out on my Account bet

Hangitup

My first account bet is very controversial It didn't come out like i expected to. If there where more people than yes i would of deleted my account. It was suppose to be out to be a community bet but only 4 people showed up.

Yet I bet had Carwin won, you would be pestering those other people about them *****ing out, right?

Your soul is dogsh*t

A man who doesn't honor his deals isn't a man.

I don't care how you spin it, and for the record I wanted Carwin to win too, but he lost and you are now failing to live up to your word. Not the end of the world or anything, it just means you're a two faced lying cheat.

I don't care how you spin it' date=' and for the record I wanted Carwin to win too, but he lost and you are now failing to live up to your word. Not the end of the world or anything, it just means you're a two faced lying cheat.[/quote']

I have to go to work i will discuss later. I wanted it to be at least 20 or more thats why i said community bet not 4 or 5. The bet was called of by me

I don't care how you spin it' date=' and for the record I wanted Carwin to win too, but he lost and you are now failing to live up to your word. Not the end of the world or anything, it just means you're a two faced lying cheat.[/quote']

one of my favourite post's ever!:)

LOL You lost man, quit crying. Delete this account and create another, is not like you are going to lose anything. If you can't commit to a lame-o internet bet (That BTW you will lose nothing) I can't image how well you can commit to things in real life.

Guys you are forgetting i wanted more than 5 so i called it off. If you dont like my rules stfu whiny b*tchs

Do you know, that your little brother is using your PC when you're not around? Yes, k1killer, sorry, k2killer V2.6 he uses your PC to troll of all things....

Bwaaaahhhh

Do you know' date=' that your little brother is using your PC when you're not around? Yes, k1killer, sorry, k2killer V2.6 he uses your PC to troll of all things....

Bwaaaahhhh[/quote']

Yeah i know this for 3 weeks now. I wanted to catch him in the act. When you go to sign in i double click and it brigs my name up then i found k1killer name in it too. Since i didnt get to catch him i am going to hide my computer now and give him the biggest wedging he will ever have. I will make sure his underwear rips

Yeah i know this for 3 weeks now. I wanted to catch him in the act. When you go to sign in i double click and it brigs my name up then i found k1killer name in it too. Since i didnt get to catch him i am going to hide my computer now and give him the biggest wedging he will ever have. I will make sure his underwear rips

LoL

Funny stuff.

lol pull em over his head

My first account bet is very controversial It didn't come out like i expected to. If there where more people than yes i would of deleted my account. It was suppose to be out to be a community bet but only 4 people showed up.

I hope you aren't refering to the fight. Brock won Carwin lost, GTFO.

Archived