Dear Dana White,

r1racer1

Give us the Vuckin fights we wanna see you *** got azz b !tch starting with GSP vs Silva!!!

we all want to see this fight but dana is putting on sum good fights for ur....this is what the casual fan wants now stfu and gtfo

Give us the Vuckin fights we wanna see you *** got azz b !tch starting with GSP vs Silva!!!

Your a DS, Most the fights are great.. Sometimes ya get a dud,, But this also happens in any sport... Maybe you should start watching Harlem Globet rotter cartoons they should entertain you.....

Your a DS' date=' Most the fights are great.. Sometimes ya get a dud,, But this also happens in any sport... Maybe you should start watching Harlem Globet rotter cartoons they should entertain you.....[/quote']

Maybe...**** like cro cop and barry, grove and the pollock are not my idea of good fights and there are far too many. Just my opinion though and if u don't like it u can go shoot urself...just as I can stop ordering some of these weak as PPV events.

You do realize this fight would of been happening now if Anderson actually fought at UFC 100.

I don't believe it would have or will. He just wanted GSP there for marketing purposes not to mention GSP was commentating. He's just a POS ********* with a lil ****.

Archived