Why is Vitor going from fighting Anderson to fighting Bisping?

deaDBird

Atleast give him a top contender, someone who will make his rankings go up. IMO Bisping does not deserve Vitor. I'm guessing Dana just wanted to give Vitor a warm up fight, someone he can finish early and not hurt himself so he can fight Anderson soon. Kinda like what he's doing with JDS and Nelson.

Atleast give him a top contender' date=' someone who will make his rankings go up. IMO Bisping does not deserve Vitor. I'm guessing Dana just wanted to give Vitor a warm up fight, someone he can finish early and not hurt himself so he can fight Anderson soon. Kinda like what he's doing with JDS and Nelson.[/quote']

Well Vitor vs Anderson was just to give Anderson an opponent that was interesting, in all honesty he only had one victory since being resigned and it was at a catch weight.

Well Vitor vs Anderson was just to give Anderson an opponent that was interesting' date=' in all honesty he only had one victory since being resigned and it was at a catch weight.[/quote']

This is true but he looked outstanding in that fight and i honestly think Vitor is the only one who can beat Anderson in the middle weight division

This is true but he looked outstanding in that fight and i honestly think Vitor is the only one who can beat Anderson in the middle weight division

I agree but giving him a warm up match wouldn't be such a bad thing, he will demolish Bisping and if he doesn't then he most certainly does not deserve Anderson.

It should be a pretty interesting fight. I'm guessing that they are giving Vitor another fight fight against a decent fighter and the fighter who wins will most likely fight someone else for the vacant title. I'm thinking it'll be vacant if A.S. wins.

Archived