Brock won, but admit he ran like Richard simmons from a v@g!n@

adambomber

I know theres a million of these threads, but why dont you brock fans admit it was embarassing for Brock to be such a sucky striker that he ran

What happened to Brock saying " Carwin doesnt want to stand with me"

Brock ran, admit it.

You dont stick your head out and take shots, but you dont flop on the mat and turtle up like a biotch

Im embarassed that he is the HW champ....a guy that is so bad at standup he rans away and flops on the ground not to have to box

stop being biased and afraid to admit Brock is just a good wrestler with hammer fists

The first person with any striking and that was his size, dominated him in the first round until they gassed

I know theres a million of these threads' date=' but why dont you brock fans admit it was embarassing for Brock to be such a sucky striker that he ran

Brock ran, admit it.

You dont stick your head out and take shots, but you dont flop on the mat and turtle up like a biotch

Im embarassed that he is the HW champ....a guy that is so bad at standup he rans away and flops on the ground not to have to box

stop being biased and afraid to admit Brock is just a good wrestler with hammer fists

The first person with any striking and that was his size, dominated him in the first round until they gassed[/quote']

No denying it. Lesnar got hurt and got dominated that first round. No question.

Which will be good for Lesnar. I think this will make him focus on his striking much more than before the fight. He still has a long ways to go, but Lesnar is for real. The next two to three years are going to be very interesting for Brock.

b a n a n a

u robots keep saying this

but if it was in the schoolyard and one kid ran and turtled up, would you say he was a brave courageous fighter?

stop being ignorant

Round 1 LEsnar got turned into Carwins *****

For such a big man Brock has a tiny hear

Brock weathered a brutal onslaught from arguably the most powerful puncher in the UFC to come back and win via submission.

I am very impressed with Brock's improvements and desire to be the best.

Improvements?

Running for your life is not an improvement.

Oh, are you talking about his poorly executed basic arm triangle choke against someone who didn't even defend it?

Yeah' date=' what's so great about today and why is it still being talked about???[/quote']

it just seems like Brock can do no wrong

im not even hating on him

but who else have u ever seen run when they havent even been hurt

Brock starting fleeing before he got touched

Lame

i wish he just did what he did the 2nd round in the first

Brock is an embarassment to mma

Improvements?

Running for your life is not an improvement.

Oh' date=' are you talking about his poorly executed basic arm triangle choke against someone who didn't even defend it?[/quote']

Are you upset Brock didnt execute a flying armbar or an omaplata sweep to a mounted kimura?

Brock is a raw talent, getting better and better every fight. He is fighting great competition that have the ability to beat him. What more do you want?

it just seems like Brock can do no wrong

im not even hating on him

but who else have u ever seen run when they havent even been hurt

Brock starting fleeing before he got touched

Lame

i wish he just did what he did the 2nd round in the first

Brock is an embarassment to mma

As a Brock fan, I'll be the first to admit he needs extensive work on his standup. But when people just bash him for that 1st round, it just goes to show you how good Carwin is. Onslaught punches from Carwin would send anyone trying to get outta the way. Brock kept trying for a takedown, but Carwin wouldn't let up....Brock knew Carwin was gassing and did the smart thing by using that as an advantage. What matters is who wins in the end. Brock may have looked like sh*t in the 1st, but for someone to take that many Carwin shots and comeback--with no ring rust excuse should show you a lot.

I know theres a million of these threads' date=' but why dont you brock fans admit it was embarassing for Brock to be such a sucky striker that he ran

Brock ran, admit it.

The first person with any striking and that was his size, dominated him in the first round until they gassed[/quote']

Admit you?re life has gone way done hill since last saturday!

Are you upset Brock didnt execute a flying armbar or an omaplata sweep to a mounted kimura?

Brock is a raw talent' date=' getting better and better every fight. He is fighting great competition that have the ability to beat him. What more do you want?[/quote']

Talent?

No.

If you call a 300lb meathead that can't throw a proper kick or dare to stand and trade with anyone with comparable size "talented" then Roy Nelson is a talented Bodybuilder.

Talent?

No.

If you call a 300lb meathead that can't throw a proper kick or dare to stand and trade with anyone with comparable size "talented" then Roy Nelson is a talented Bodybuilder.

So how would you describe Carwin after losing to a no talent meathead? Do you have a huge list of UFC fighters who have no talent for fighting to their strengths/opponents weaknesses? They can't all be Akiyamas.

So how would you describe Carwin after losing to a no talent meathead? Do you have a huge list of UFC fighters who have no talent for fighting to their strengths/opponents weaknesses? They can't all be Akiyamas.

Carwin is described as the man who whooped Lesnar's ****, but got overly tired going broke for a finish.

Do I have a huge list?

Of course not. The only person who has made himself something in the UFC not based upon fighting skill, but by pure steroid-induced oversize, is Brock Lesnar.

Brock's not the only on to use steroids, but he is the only one who can't fight for **** when face with another steroid-induced oversized fighter who has some real fighting skill like Shane Carwin. Shane was a "no name" and made himself the biggest bad-**** in the HW division. Brock rode the WWE train and beat up on smaller weaker opponents.

Virtually everyone else besides Brock Lesnar is in the UFC because they have good martial arts and fighting skills.

But you are glad that oversized WWE steroids users that use size (not skill) as their crutch for beating up much smaller people are in the business?

He seemed pretty big in college too. Did he have some crazy masking agent to beat all those tests too?

Carwin is described as the man who whooped Lesnar's ****' date=' but got overly tired going broke for a finish.

Do I have a huge list?

Of course not. The only person who has made himself something in the UFC not based upon fighting skill, but by pure steroid-induced oversize, is Brock Lesnar.

Brock's not the only on to use steroids, but he is the only one who can't fight for **** when face with another steroid-induced oversized fighter who has some real fighting skill like Shane Carwin. Shane was a "no name" and made himself the biggest bad-**** in the HW division. Brock rode the WWE train and beat up on smaller weaker opponents.

Virtually everyone else besides Brock Lesnar is in the UFC because they have good martial arts and fighting skills.[/quote']

Oh and if only MMA fights were 1x3.5 min round, then our HW champ could be a man with real skill.

Do you not consider wrestling to be a martial art?

He seemed pretty big in college too. Did he have some crazy masking agent to beat all those tests too?

Look at his WWE photos. Anybody who looks like that has used steroids. Guaranteed. I can't prove it, but it's common sense to someone like me who is very familiar with steroid use in athletes and bodybuilders.

if you really do not believe that Brock has ever done steroids and GH, you really should shoot yourself in the head, because you make this world that much more stupid

Look at his WWE photos. Anybody who looks like that has used steroids. Guaranteed. I can't prove it' date=' but it's common sense to someone like me who is very familiar with steroid use in athletes and bodybuilders.[/quote']

So, being that you are familiar with steroid use, how long does it take for the body to return to a more natural form after ceasing the use of steroids? Say this person had to submit to regular testing under an athletic commission.

Lesnar is one of the greatest collegiate wrestlers of all time.

People seem to forget about this while focusing on his "WWE" days. It was a pay check people and he hated that business. He left it to pursue MMA... but I guess people don't realize that. Lesnar drives around in a commuter car... he gave up the lifestyle to pursue happiness.

I remember hearing about him while I wrestled in HS. His record speaks for itself. (106-5)

u robots keep saying this

but if it was in the schoolyard and one kid ran and turtled up' date=' would you say he was a brave courageous fighter?

stop being ignorant

Round 1 LEsnar got turned into Carwins *****

For such a big man Brock has a tiny hear[/quote']

And if it was an actual war, they both would have used guns, ammunition and knives.

If it was a fight between robots, we would've called it robowars (btw, I think there was a show called something like this).

If you had any semblance of a mind, you'd understand that Lesnar acknowledged in his post-fight conference that Carwin absolutely dominated in Round 1. Round 2 was completely different. My question is, why harp on something that was already covered by the fighter besides further proving you are a keyboard warrior?

if you really do not believe that Brock has ever done steroids and GH' date=' you really should shoot yourself in the head, because you make this world that much more stupid[/quote']

If Brock did steroids 5+ years ago, how would that help him now?

Look at his WWE photos. Anybody who looks like that has used steroids. Guaranteed. I can't prove it' date=' but it's common sense to someone like me who is very familiar with steroid use in athletes and bodybuilders.[/quote']

This.....people 6'3 do not weigh 300 lbs ripped

before steroids noone was that muscular

You can tell juice heads

Remember early Shamrock? he was juicing and admitted it

Hulk Hogan....

And Brock is more muscluar than Hogan

Pretty much every wwe wrestler juices, or has juiced

You keep some of your size even after u stop juicing

And if it was an actual war' date=' they both would have used guns, ammunition and knives.

If it was a fight between robots, we would've called it robowars (btw, I think there was a show called something like this).

If you had any semblance of a mind, you'd understand that Lesnar acknowledged in his post-fight conference that Carwin absolutely dominated in Round 1. Round 2 was completely different. My question is, why harp on something that was already covered by the fighter besides further proving you are a keyboard warrior?[/quote']

it was a fight right?

Lesnar ran, turtled up, laid on the ground...

in a street fight, someone would have pulled Carwin off or the cops would have been there

or Carwin would have stopped for fear of killing a defensless man

Lesnar quit fighting

Carwin is described as the man who whooped Lesnar's ****' date=' but got overly tired going broke for a finish.

Do I have a huge list?

Virtually everyone else besides Brock Lesnar is in the UFC because they have good martial arts and fighting skills.[/quote']

You are so fcking dumb, how do you think Shane got to be 280pounds?? Yep Shane used roids! proof? nah dont have any, do you?

it was a fight right?

Lesnar ran' date=' turtled up, laid on the ground...

in a street fight, someone would have pulled Carwin off or the cops would have been there

Lesnar quit fighting[/quote']

street fight? really?

maybe the cops were busy that night and weren't able to get there until half way thru round 2!

it was a fight right?

Lesnar ran' date=' turtled up, laid on the ground...

Lesnar quit fighting[/quote']

When did he quit u fcking troll? He got up from that beatdown, held Shane against the cage, then round two came and Brock decided not to go for the GnP after the take down but instead he decided to choke that weekend warrior out..

So' date=' being that you are familiar with steroid use, how long does it take for the body to return to a more natural form after ceasing the use of steroids? Say this person had to submit to regular testing under an athletic commission.[/quote']

If a person has to submit to regular BLOOD testing, and uses steroids, he will be caught every time. All commonly used oral steroid metabolites are out of the body by 8 weeks and undetectable, some steroids such as nandrolone can remain in the body detectable for well over a year. Boldenone undecylenate (EQ for short), which has an extremely long ester (undecylenate esther) stays in the body and is detectable as much as 20 months after use.

GH, until very recently, has been undetectable in blood and urine tests. New tests coming out can now test for GH.

The reason being, GH is a peptide hromone, and anabolic (testosterone derived) hormones are not. Same reason insulin is undetectable.

The body can only naturally hold so much mass. With the suprabiological levels of hormones in your blood, the body can easily superceed it's genetic limit, and with GH and Steroid use combined, one cannot actually alter thie genetic limitation. GH is the cause of this because of hyperplasia, which steroids only cause extreme anabolism.

If one uses steroids, and gains substantial size, and discontinues use, but continues to lift heavy weight and train hard they can maintain lots of the size gained given that their natural testosterone production remains high, which means that their HPTA function was not disrupted, as is commonly the case.

Any more questions?

This is a pretty terrible comparison' date=' unless Im mistaken and a nitrous tank has a half-life decay rate.[/quote']

no, your reasoning ability is terrible

GH ( growth Hormone) makes your bones and tendons larger and they stay that way

And you keep about 25% of what you gained from steroids even after you get off of them

i win this argument me thinks :eek:

no' date=' your reasoning ability is terrible

GH ( growth Hormone) makes your bones and tendons larger and they stay that way

And you keep about 25% of what you gained from steroids even after you get off of them

i win this argument me thinks :eek:[/quote']

GH causes hyperplasia (production of more muscle cells).

Steroids do not. They cause anabolism (which forces hypertrophy)

You can lose virtually all hypertrophy induced by steroids if you discontinue lifting heavy weights.

Growth induced by GH is usually permanent.

According to a March 2000 Sports Illustrated article, Brock weighed 270 lbs in college, 60 lbs of that coming while in college under drug testing guidelines. Now he barely cuts weight to make 265lbs? I dont see where all this GH and steroid evidence is.

Archived