How many fighters have run away after getting punched once?

KarateMark

Just 1

Brock "run-away-like-a-potential-rape-victim" Lesnar

Brock is a joke.

He is huge, and athletic, but his technical abilities as a well rounded fighter are not even pro level material. HIs wrestling is very good, no doubt. His striking and submission game is pitiful.

Being 280lbs fighting guys that typically weigh 40-50 lbs less is not exactly impressive.

Once he faced someone that was of equal size and power, he got fvkked up like a little B!itc#.

I don't care that he won. Anyone who runs like a coward after a single shot is Grade A B1t@# meat.

Akiyama and Leben stood and banged eachother til they both turned into Frankestein, all stiff legged and dizzy. They were tough as nails going at eachother like that.

Nope, Brock runs like a b!t@# after a single shot.

Phvkk him, and I hope he loses every fight and leaves MMA. The most unrespectable champion ever.

Let Carwin punch you and let's see if you don't decide to run away.

I'd box him anyday. I'll get whooped, but I won't run away after a single shot. I'm 245 lbs myself and have been hit by big dudes hard before. I know what it feels like. I don't cower away like a b1t@#.

I'd be honored to have a boxing match with him and eat his fist.

Guessing so. Man' date=' if only we didn't have that little instinct called self-preservation. A shame Lesnar couldn't turn it off.[/quote']

Go tell Wanderlei Silva that.

He's a perfect example of someone who will hit back and not be afraid of taking a shot.

Most fighters take a step back, or hit back. Not run like a girl.

Go tell Wanderlei Silva that.

He's a perfect example of someone who will hit back and not be afraid of taking a shot.

Most fighters take a step back' date=' or hit back. Not run like a girl.[/quote']

yeah and he is looking a little punch drunk now... well not so much at MW but at LH that seem to be the case... and it looked when brock did take a step back what happend? Oh yeah carwin took a step foward cause he wanted to hit him again. I guess that gameplan dident work so whats left? Oh yeah back peddle a bit faster. Also I am so sure that you would box with carwin... so would I cause I am fedor :rolleyes: man I wish i could be as tuff as you while typing away ;)

I'd box him anyday. I'll get whooped' date=' but I won't run away after a single shot. I'm 245 lbs myself and have been hit by big dudes hard before. I know what it feels like. I don't cower away like a b1t@#.

I'd be honored to have a boxing match with him and eat his fist.[/quote']

you have no idea how dumb you sound right now do you.

Just 1

Brock is a joke.

He is huge' date=' and athletic, but his technical abilities as a well rounded fighter are not even pro level material. HIs wrestling is very good, no doubt. His striking and submission game is pitiful.

Being 280lbs fighting guys that typically weigh 40-50 lbs less is not exactly impressive.

Once he faced someone that was of equal size and power, he got fvkked up like a little B!itc#.

I don't care that he won. Anyone who runs like a coward after a single shot is Grade A B1t@# meat.

Akiyama and Leben stood and banged eachother til they both turned into Frankestein, all stiff legged and dizzy. They were tough as nails going at eachother like that.

Phvkk him, and I hope he loses every fight and leaves MMA. The most unrespectable champion ever.[/quote']

Hey dumb@$$ who won the fight

Just 1

Brock is a joke.

He is huge' date=' and athletic, but his technical abilities as a well rounded fighter are not even pro level material. HIs wrestling is very good, no doubt. His striking and submission game is pitiful.

Phvkk him, and I hope he loses every fight and leaves MMA. The most unrespectable champion ever.[/quote']

The funny thing is "opinons" don't matter... Results do!

The day you step into a cage with Brock, Carwin, Mir, Anderson Silva, GSP and get punched in the face then MAYBE your opinion will matter to anyone. Until then, your post deserves the banana bread.

The day you step into a cage with Brock' date=' Carwin, Mir, Anderson Silva, GSP and get punched in the face then MAYBE your opinion will matter to anyone. Until then, your post deserves the banana bread.[/quote']

Results do matter, and the result of a single punch made the self-declared "toughest SOB in the world" run like a little kvnt.

will somebody please hit the next button cause this disk seem to be skipping

Then don't read or post in the threads if you don't like it.

I'll say it over and over and over and over and over an over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over an over and over and over and over and over

oh, excuse me, the disk was skipping.

I'll say it over and over again that Brock only wins because he is big, not because he is a talented and highly skilled combat artisit. That's pathetic and not respectable, IMO.

Just 1

Brock is a joke.

Frank Mir will you let it go, you got crushed by both, this Forum is for the fans. Brock is the UFC HW champion period. Stop ur hate, Ive watched it 10 times now and realized how well Brock really did at avoiding damge. He got stitches over the eye, but he looked really good at the post fight conference, Carwin went to the hospital. Carwin was unable to KO him and got stopped pretty easily. Good luck with the anouncing.

I'll say it over and over and over and over and over an over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over an over and over and over and over and over

oh' date=' excuse me, the disk was skipping.

I'll say it over and over again that Brock only [b']wins because he is big[/b], not because he is a talented and highly skilled combat artisit. That's pathetic and not respectable, IMO.

now you are making cents.... I do agree that brock is winning right now because he is big and a good athlete but I just cant see how you dont think he is getting better. Also I cant see how you thing getting out of there when you almost get kocked out. I was just trolling you there guy I am actually getting quit a few laughs from this thread... now continue to skip :)

Let Carwin punch you and let's see if you don't decide to run away.

What a lame response. 280 lb professional fighters SHOULD NOT RUN when hit by 280 lb professional fighters. i like brock, and was glad he won, but i agree with this poster about brock running, that was pathetic.

oh' date=' excuse me, the disk was skipping.

I'll say it over and over again that Brock only wins because he is big, not because he is a talented and highly skilled combat artisit. That's pathetic and not respectable, IMO.[/quote']

the head and arm choke, I find easy to defend, he showed great skill with that. Shane lazily left his arm over Brocks head and that was a mistake and Brock had the skill to recognize and position well and Tap him. He wins cause he is a good fighter, many guys, much bigger than him have fought and done okay or not well, but he's the best, make all the excuses you want, its over. Move on and start telling us how Cain will win.

Frank Mir will you let it go' date=' you got crushed by both, this Forum is for the fans. Brock is the UFC HW champion period. Stop ur hate, Ive watched it 10 times now and realized how well Brock really did at avoiding damge. He got stitches over the eye, but he looked really good at the post fight conference, Carwin went to the hospital. Carwin was unable to KO him and got stopped pretty easily. Good luck with the anouncing.[/quote']

What he said.

What a lame response. 280 lb professional fighters SHOULD NOT RUN when hit by 280 lb professional fighters. i like brock' date=' and was glad he won, but i agree with this poster about brock running, that was pathetic.[/quote']

you guys are greatly exaggerating the running. clearly looking for ways to still hate cause ur mad ur guy didn't win.

the head and arm choke' date=' I find easy to defend, he showed great skill with that. Shane lazily left his arm over Brocks head and that was a mistake and[b'] Brock had the skill to recognize and position well and Tap him[/b]. He wins cause he is a good fighter, many guys, much bigger than him have fought and done okay or not well, but he's the best, make all the excuses you want, its over. Move on and start telling us how Cain will win.

By skill do you ears and mouth to ask his corner what to do ?

The day you step into a cage with Brock' date=' Carwin, Mir, Anderson Silva, GSP and get punched in the face then MAYBE your opinion will matter to anyone. Until then, your post deserves the banana bread.[/quote']

so noone but brock and carwin can opine on anything related to the brock and carwin fight. what a moron you are.

I'd box him anyday. I'll get whooped' date=' but I won't run away after a single shot. I'm 245 lbs myself and have been hit by big dudes hard before. I know what it feels like. I don't cower away like a b1t@#.

I'd be honored to have a boxing match with him and eat his fist.[/quote']

dude your a d1ck go box if you think you can take a shot or better yet test your chin against a truck and save us from your trolling

Frank Mir will you let it go' date=' you got crushed by both, this Forum is for the fans. Brock is the UFC HW champion period. Stop ur hate, Ive watched it 10 times now and realized how well Brock really did at avoiding damge. He got stitches over the eye, but he looked really good at the post fight conference, Carwin went to the hospital. Carwin was unable to KO him and got stopped pretty easily. Good luck with the anouncing.[/quote']

you continue to refuse to deal with the substantive issue posed to you:

why is a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER RUNNING when being HIT by another PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER of the same size? is this common for champions to do when hit by a challenger?

noone denied brocks victory or how well he avoided damage. please address the issue presented.

you continue to refuse to deal with the substantive issue posed to you:

why is a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER RUNNING when being HIT by another PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER of the same size? is this common for champions to do when hit by a challenger?

noone denied brocks victory or how well he avoided damage. please address the issue presented.

They can't bro.

They refuse to think that their fighter really is a pu$$ie if he has to face someone his own size.

you guys are greatly exaggerating the running. clearly looking for ways to still hate cause ur mad ur guy didn't win.

nope. i like brock, glad he won, and he deserved to win.

YOURE REFUSING TO DEAL WITH THE ISSUE PRESENTED:

no' date=' how about FIGHTING BACK, like most MEN and especially PROFESSIONAL FIGHTERS DO AND ARE SUPPOSED TO DO? leave the running to the runners.[/quote']

well when he did back up and try to regain his sences carwin started coming foward brock threw his right and shane pushed it aside and hit him again so brock decided to get out of there a bit faster. Yes running is not the most brave thing to do but what elice are you suppost to do when you are about to get kocked out

Archived