What Will Lesnar vs Cain Look Like

tuf1_

cmckay youve described it perfectly. they are both good wrestlers but theres a 40 plus pound difference. if theres 2 wrestlers the bigger one is always gunna win

brock cut 4 lbs for his last fight....brock really isnt that great of a wrestler compared to others in the ufc so dont be surprised if he has a hard time takin cain down

Fight will be over in the 3rd round.

I give a little edge to Cain.

Much better striking and overall MMA skill base.

Brock has maybe little better wrestling and is 20lbs heavier than Cain.

But Cain has wrestled guys same weight as Brock in wrestling matches.

All depends if Cain can stuff Brock's takedowns.

If he can Cain is likely going to win.

If Lesnar can take Cain down, he should wear Cain out for two rounds and it will be easier to finish him in the third or second round, but we dont really know how fast Cain gasses.

But it might be that Cain takes Brock down, but I think Brock is going to stand in a minute or less.

And Cain is known to be a cardio machine so we wont see another second round gassement ala Carwin. Cain should work his TTD AND TTO, because his striking is alout better than Brock's.

I think the fight will be a 3rd round TKO for Cain. I'd give it to Cain 55-45.

brock cut 4 lbs for his last fight....brock really isnt that great of a wrestler compared to others in the ufc so dont be surprised if he has a hard time takin cain down

he wont have any problems taking cain down hes way bigger than him and hes an awesome wrestler. his wrestling record is like 106 and 5

Can't see it. How do you see him beating Brock? He doesn't have the KO power of Carwin or the size of Lesnar. Wrestling might be on par with Brocks but you gotta go with the roided out one.

cain has an infinite gas tank also........i bet brock in the fifth with the kind of pace cain pushes will make for a gassed brock.........brock is bigger but remember cain won div 1 wrestling at the same weight in the 285 weight class...i know this isnt wrestling but i beleive cain is also faster and will transition on the ground 2x faster than brock and if cain end up on his back which is likely he has won bjj tournaments...hes no slouch in the submission game he just prefers to punch people in the face...........this fight wont be a blow out on either side but cain has more tools to get the win

its so funny everyone is like, carwin gonna win hes just as srong fast beter boxer bla bla blaaa, once again now they all hop in cains wagon until he loses to then they will jump into jds wagon until he loses also then maybe roy nelsons wagon?rofl give brock credit hes legit, every mma ranking has him #1 for a good reason. he is a freak of nature and if carwin couldnt beat him you really think cain will? a smaller wrestler type same as carwin is going to beat brock? by what boxing? cain hits harder then carwin now? give me a break brock wins by GNP TKO or SUB.

its so funny everyone is like' date=' carwin gonna win hes just as srong fast beter boxer bla bla blaaa, once again now they all hop in cains wagon until he loses to then they will jump into jds wagon until he loses also then maybe roy nelsons wagon?rofl give brock credit hes legit, every mma ranking has him #1 for a good reason. he is a freak of nature and if carwin couldnt beat him you really think cain will? a smaller wrestler type same as carwin is going to beat brock? by what boxing? cain hits harder then carwin now? give me a break brock wins by GNP TKO or SUB.[/quote']

cain doesnt need carwins power...ask anyone who knows anything about striking and its speed> power.............you lesnar ****s are funny i lol at you

Brock is actually probably quicker than Cain as far as takedowns and transitions. Hes a superior athlete' date=' but Cain has great stand up and cardio.[/quote']

Your statement is contradicting.

Bro just admit that your just another biased Lesnar fan who wants to try so hard to make logical sense of one's own bs manifestations.

how is it contradicting? and no' date=' Brock really is a super athlete.[/quote']

cmon bro....although he's a great athlete, he's not the superior athlete. How can he be superior yet Cain's stand up and cardio is better....How does that make logical sense..??

;)This is how I see it go down:

RD1

Brock tries to take Cain down repeatedly

Cain uses his wrestling skills to stuff the take downs

Cain picks Brock apart with his stand up

round ends with brock running away from Cain

RD2

Brock finally gets a takedown

Brock lays on top of Cain for 2 min

Cain gets up and continues to pick Brock apart

RD3

Cain lands a straight right knocking Brock down

Cain lets Brock back up

Cain lands a right leg kick to Brock's chicken legs

Brock falls and Cain finishes him off

thats how I see it go down. Now this is completely unbiased just so you know I am not a fan of either of these two.;)

RD1

RD2

RD3

Cain lets Brock back up

thats how I see it go down. Now this is completely unbiased just so you know I am not a fan of either of these two.;)

I dont see Cain stopping Lesnar's takedowns

RD1

RD2

RD3

Cain lets Brock back up

cain wont be able to stuff brocks take downs! hes way to big for him and cain wont be able to hurt brock and diffenitly wont knock him down with a leg kick?

watch the randy courtue fight

RD1

RD2

RD3

Cain lets Brock back up

not biased? Youve been hating on Lesnar since the Carwin fight was announced and now your jumping on the Cain wagon yes you are biased regardless what you say.

cain doesnt need carwins power...ask anyone who knows anything about striking and its speed> power.............you lesnar ****s are funny i lol at you

i am not a lesnar fan lol its just seeing his fights have made me realize thats he pretty much the anderson, gsp of his division, no real threats just lesnar haters cause he came from the wwe lol who gives a ****. you will feel dumb when he wins against cain then your prob gona say jds is better striker bla bla its been done already.

RD1

RD2

RD3

Cain lets Brock back up

Brock has twice the wrestling skill as Cain

Brocks College wrestling record 106-5

Cains College wrestling record 77-34 two weight classes lower

Eh' date=' sure why not!? Haha, you have to write "JP24 owns all... Brock can't take Brown Pride, motherflippers!"[/quote']

You have to keep the AZ pic and post "Lesnar should have went to ASU. Even Cain Velasquez needs to leave Arizona... I love Sheriff Joe"

Cain has wrestled bigger and stronger people than Brock and won. If he can to it on the mat he should be able to do it in the cage.

Bigger and stronger but not more skilled. Look at the college wrestling stats. Brock 106-5 Cain 77-34 two weight classes lower

Archived