Junior Dos Santos vs Roy Nelson Hype Video

FerociousKO

But Junior Dos Santos cannot throw left hooks or uppercuts when he is on the ground in a crucifix.

You think because he got to take a slow old Kimbo down,who also threw a stupid kneelift to get taken down,is going to be able to take Cigano down like that?You are a Phoo!Take the account bet if you are so sure lil one.

JDs is the favorite' date=' as he should be. But Roy will put up a fight. [b']JDS's punch power is exaggeratted.[/b]

Well that's just wrong. What about two knockouts, two TKOs and one submission due to strikes in the UFC with only one fight not being stopped in the first round is exaggerated? In the words of Rogan, "Junior Dos Santos is a scary, scary man."

Nelson cant use a crucifix if he is unconcious.

Hahaha' date=' well played sir.

You think because he got to take a slow old Kimbo down,who also threw a stupid kneelift to get taken down,is going to be able to take Cigano down like that?You are a Phoo!Take the account bet if you are so sure lil one.

Never underestimate the belly of Nelson. I'm not down with the account bets. That is silliness and then the loser doesn't even get humiliation in front of others. I'll take you on for a sig bet though if you'd like. Nothing trashy obviously, just clever and humiliating if you are in.

Cro Cop didn't fight back and it took him 3 rounds to do any damage. Roy will fight back.

I effen love Cro Cop' date='but to say he didn't fight back?He was brilliant after Jr broke his orbital bone by staying in the fight for as long as he did.The damage is still apparent as shown in the fight vs Pat Barry.

Hahaha, well played sir.

Never underestimate the belly of Nelson. I'm not down with the account bets. That is silliness and then the loser doesn't even get humiliation in front of others. I'll take you on for a sig bet though if you'd like. Nothing trashy obviously, just clever and humiliating if you are in.

And you sir I will have a sig vs you.As you can tell by my sig,I honour my bets.Your on,pm me for the details.

I know JDS should win' date=' but it doesn't matter. You shut FerociousKO up. All he could do was poat some lame self-made video. Props to you.[/quote']

It wouldn't have been right to post up the whole ben rothwell fight. Not to mention you wouldn't have had an answer for that because jds has only lost once. And he has improved alot since then. Even gsp got submitted by armbar in the first round.

It wouldn't have been right to post up the whole ben rothwell fight. Not to mention you wouldn't have had an answer for that because jds has only lost once. And he has improved alot since then. Even gsp got submitted by armbar in the first round.

Yeah, he lost to Matt Hughes. Nelson got KO'd by Arvloski. JDS isn't as invincible as you think, and he showed it.

Yeah' date=' he lost to Matt Hughes. Nelson got KO'd by Arvloski. JDS isn't as invincible as you think, and he showed it.[/quote']

I never claimed he was invincble, nelson has a very good chance at winning this fight but if you cant see the possibility that a ko machine with a bjj brown belt under big nog cant beat nelson, well you should try watching a different sport.

I never claimed he was invincble' date=' nelson has a very good chance at winning this fight but if you cant see the possibility that a ko machine with a bjj brown belt under big nog cant beat nelson, well you should try watching a different sport.[/quote']

A KO machine? Neither one has KO'd a top HW, and their only comparable fight is Struve, which ended the same way, only Nelson did it faster.

A KO machine? Neither one has KO'd a top HW' date=' and their only comparable fight is Struve, which ended the same way, only Nelson did it faster.[/quote']

Werdum ko

struve tko

yvel tko

zaga ko

In his last 5 fights he has t(ko) 4 of his opponents in the 1st round. he also forced his other opponent to submit to strikes.

that is the definition of a ko machine.

Werdum ko

struve tko

yvel tko

zaga ko

In his last 5 fights he has t(ko) 4 of his opponents in the 1st round. he also forced his other opponent to submit to strikes.

that is the definition of a ko machine.

That is YOUR definition of a KO machine. Nelson beat Struve faster, so he must just have a little more power than.

you can't compare Crocop with Nelson because Crocop's striking is a level or two above Nelson.

Nelson will be lucky to stand with JDS and be able to trade punches. My prediction: JDS via KO 1st Round.

Cro-Cop not fighting isn't better than anybody. Nelson still beat Struve faster.

It's not MMA math' date=' I made no prediction. What I said is a fact. It's the only common opponent they have. Besides, the only reason you think JDS is better is beacuse of MMA math.[/quote']

No,just the quaility of opponents.JDS has fought some tough customers,and Roy......well,nobody.Enuff said.

its still math. it's statiscal math' date=' which you used yourself and you don't even know it, dfwgsp[/quote']

No, I know I used it. Roy beat Struve faster, that's statistical math. It can't be denied, and holds no opinion. He brought up MMA math, not me.

Archived