Put $100 down on Nelson and thank me later

SCOver2

JDS has an awful ground game the last we saw of it. If he doesn't get a quick KO, he'll be taken down and finished rather easily by an extremely underrated Nelson who is damn solid grappler. Nelson via belly on head and love taps until the ref stops it.

JDS has an awful ground game the last we saw of it. If he doesn't get a quick KO' date=' he'll be taken down and finished rather easily by an extremely underrated Nelson who is damn solid grappler. Nelson via belly on head and love taps until the ref stops it.[/quote'] ... could be

52098.jpg

Big Nog said he has a top notch BJJ. However' date=' I can't argue with SCO. His word has much more cred than Big Nog's.[/quote']Big Nog is his training partner, what do you expect him to say?

Last we saw of JDS's ground game was about the worse thing ever. Even if he has improved, Nelson has been at this for years and is likely light years ahead.

Big Nog is his training partner' date=' what do you expect him to say?

Last we saw of JDS's ground game was about the worse thing ever. Even if he has improved, [b']Nelson has been at this for years and is likely light years ahead.[/b]

Last we saw JDS ground game - November 10, 2007

Almost 3 years, the same 3 years it took BJ to become a world champion and the same 3 years it took Brock to become the Undisputed N1 HW...

Your speculation is meaningless, just like mine. You can't know how well is JDS ground game and boy, he has been training with High Profile guys. Andre Galvao, The Nogs to name a few.

Last we saw JDS ground game - November 10' date=' 2007

Almost 3 years, the same 3 years it took BJ to become a world champion and the same 3 years it took Brock to become the Undisputed N1 HW...

Your speculation is meaningless, just like mine. You can't know how well is JDS ground game and boy, he has been training with High Profile guys. Andre Galvao, The Nogs to name a few.[/quote']No my speculation is based on historical evidence. Your speculation is meaningless. Yes JDS could have improved on the ground since then, but it still has not been proven.

No my speculation is based on historical evidence. Your speculation is meaningless. Yes JDS could have improved on the ground since then' date=' but it still has not been proven.[/quote']

Ok I will buy it. Although JDS became a Brown Belt under Big Nog since that fight, belts really don't mean anything these days. Actually, I will not buy it. It was 2007. You really think a guy of JDS caliber, training as hard as he does, with High Level Wrestlers and BJJ practitioners, he will show with the same ground game ?

Ok I will buy it. Although JDS became a Brown Belt under Big Nog since that fight' date=' belts really don't mean anything these days. Actually, I will not buy it. It was 2007, you really think a guy of JDS caliber will show with the same ground game ?[/quote']I'm not doubting he's improved. I just think Nelson is light years ahead of him in terms of his ground game and will finish him on the ground.

I'm not doubting he's improved. I just think Nelson is light years ahead of him in terms of his ground game and will finish him on the ground.

I think despite Nelson's better ground game, JDS will KO him with his superior striking... We wait till August 7.

How about we have an Sign + Avatar bet on this ?

I think despite Nelson's better ground game' date=' JDS will KO him with his superior striking... We wait till August 7.

How about we have an Sign + Avatar bet on this ?[/quote']

JDS definitely has the better striking but I smell upset due to this fight going to the ground.

Sure. I'm up for it. Sig bet it is.

Come on SCO..

you're so happy right now' date=' fedor lost, lesnar won..

Why end it by rooting for Nelson ?[/quote']I don't even like Nelson. Actually I hate his fat **** and hope JDS wins because he's a much more talented striker, but I smell an upset here and can't deny it.

I don't even like Nelson. Actually I hate his fat **** and hope JDS wins because he's a much more talented striker' date=' but I smell an upset here and can't deny it.[/quote']

So you hate someone becuase they are winning fights but at the same time don't have a chiseled body. I smell a suspect h_omo.

JDS has an awful ground game the last we saw of it. If he doesn't get a quick KO' date=' he'll be taken down and finished rather easily by an extremely underrated Nelson who is damn solid grappler. Nelson via belly on head and love taps until the ref stops it.[/quote']

hell yes, i have called this before too. he can also win by sub

Really JDS has a really underated ground game. Yeah your thinking that in his sub loss that he has a bad ground game but no he doesn't. The Nog's said that he is the only one in the gym they can't submit. But i see it as a very even fight because they both have great ground games and striking (Yes Nelson has good striking he proved it in his last two fights)

Archived