mark hunt gets in the ufc wtf!!!

lethalQ

there dana white goes smoking joe rogans weed again..mark hunt who is coming off of 5 first round loses....thats right 5 first round loses gets a contract with the ufc....WTF... you fire jardine for 4 staight loses in the ufc.... go and hire a HW with 5 straight 1st round loses outside the ufc....

i agree, the ufc has soooo many horrible fighters and matchups it's stupid. mark hunt is just another way to promote some sh1tty **** fight as something more than it is, only to advance someone's career or keep someone champion.

the ufc likes the black/black fights, and the boxer type black fighter to knock out a slower white wrestler. the ufc is more-or-less a soap opera...

at least jardine has good wins in the ufc and won FOTN bonus money.... this guy cant even beat the top guys in strikeforce, overeem beat him, fedor beat him, and he has one where he go ko'd in 18 seconds this is a joke of a signing

at least jardine has good wins in the ufc and won FOTN bonus money.... this guy cant even beat the top guys in strikeforce' date=' overeem beat him, fedor beat him, and he has one where he go ko'd in 18 seconds this is a joke of a signing[/quote']

fedor and ovreem are two top hws that could clear out a good number of the ufc roster

it very well could be someone to step in for one fight and get his **** handed to him and he is gone. isnt that what Thiago was, then He KO'd Kos with an upper cut and he got to stay longer cause of it.

I might be wrong but I thought it was Paulo Thiago, anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Archived