Places you'd love to see UFC go to

xxbgjhn159xx

Or in other words where you are from lol. Or if theres a new country they haven't hit yet that you would like to see them expand to.

I'm from Maryland so Id love to see Baltimore, they've been dancing around on the East coast for a good bit now :D

Also maybe Brazil for the tons of Brazilian fighters. I know not too practical right now.

back to australia

110 was the second fastest sellout in UFC history behind ufc100' date=' so theres definitely the market for it here. i read before that george sotiropolous is getting behind a pr campaign for the victorian governement to lift the ban on cage fighting there so they can hold it in melbourne early next year, considering 47% of fans at the 110 in sydney were from melbourne.

PS

Sotiropolous will be the next LW champ[/quote']

Err... I was under the impression that both Montreal and Vancouver sold out faster.

back to australia

110 was the second fastest sellout in UFC history behind ufc100' date=' so theres definitely the market for it here. i read before that george sotiropolous is getting behind a pr campaign for the victorian governement to lift the ban on cage fighting there so they can hold it in melbourne early next year, considering 47% of fans at the 110 in sydney were from melbourne.

PS

Sotiropolous will be the next LW champ[/quote']

He will be champ some day.. but BJ Penn will be the next LW champ..

Australia again (lol home country). The atmosphere therewas intense! I'd like the UFC to go to Brazil' date=' South Africa and Russia (see how many people will cheer Fedor's name out of the blue)[/quote']

The UFC will definately go to Australia again but with all the Toronto talk they are forgetting about other great Canadian places and even forgetting other foreign places

Archived