Fav MMA Brands?

xxbgjhn159xx

Just look at the majority of people who wear TaPout. The common factor is they are ****bags.

I have a couple tapout shirts that i rarely wear and im not a *********....atleast i dont think. Also I have some tapout shorts and a Tapout rash guard I train in.

haha alright now.....dont need all the info on your jock. lol I like the iGrapple shirts n Choke shirts too.....dont own em though

You sure? 'Cause mine is X-Small teen size from Canadian Tire, and you X-Small is small in CN$, And it smells like a skunks gym bag on a good day.

I have one Tapout shirt... with a damn skull on it but I don't mind the design, its something different. Another Tapout shirt signed by UFC 110 stars in Sydney and an UFC 2010 Undisputed shirt from pre-ordering the game, which I will never wear to public....ever. I wouldn't mind Bad Boy. As for Affiction, its to Criss Angel for me and too damn expensive.

Cant believe no ones said Venum.. They got some really cool stuff, in my mind alot more badass then tapout. Also whats with the Tapout mps **** at kohls nd stores like that. I know MMA is goin mainstream but thn u get all the dbags and **** thinkin there tough cause they put on a shirt... I do admit i own 1 tapout shirt but its from way back with just the logo with the rising sun design in the logo, cut the sleves off thou nd only wear it at wresting or bjj

I can't support mma with clothing because all of the fargot bros wear tapout and affliction. Most of them don't even watch mma i bet.

that's why we gotta prove everyone wrong.

support our sport with some awesome lookin' clothing, while still knowing what we're talking about.

I have a couple tapout shirts that i rarely wear and im not a *********....atleast i dont think. Also I have some tapout shorts and a Tapout rash guard I train in.

I didn't say everyone I said the majority. Most are white, drunks that start fights and pick on smaller guys then later they get beat up.

Archived