Unofficial UFC 119 card!

ProfX38

MMAJunkie.com has reported the UFC 119 card is filling up quick. After Lesnar and Dana declined a hurried title fight at 119, the main event is Mir-Big Nog 2, with Bader-Lil Nog as the co. Chris Lytle is on the card, but an opponent has yet to be determined. It is unknown whether Spike will air the live prelims for this one.

UFC 119 in Indianapolis

Date: Sep 25, 2010

Venue: Conseco Fieldhouse

Broadcast: Pay-per-view

MAIN CARD:

Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Evan Dunham vs. Sean Sherk

Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens

Chris Lytle vs. T.B.A.

PRELIM CARD:

C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen

Joey Beltran vs. Matt Mitrione

Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle

T.J. Grant vs. Julio Paulio

Claude Patrick vs. Mike Pyle

Like the Nog Bros both as Main event and Co-mian event status respectively.Should be interesting, and will allow both to train at the same time/ level for fights on the same night, should be pretty good. Wouldn't mind seeing both win... The thought of Lesnar Mir #3 just bores me, I don't wanna see Mir into title contention again for a while until Lesnar loses the belt.

i got the nogs losing this one and willing to sig bet when the time comes

Really wouldn't surprise, Big Nog especially, but I would rather see them win (Big Nog especially lol). Lil Nog is good too, but Bader's KO power, speed and TDD will prolly be the deciding factors. As for Mir Big Nog... please refer to Mir vs Big Nog 1 and Big Nog vs Veasquez for the result of this matchup, sadly.

nog vs mir 2 is gonna be aweseom ' date=' i love watching nog fight[/quote']

would rather see Nog fight Cro Cop again, an old Pride rematch would be a thing of beauty in the UFC, kinda like a HW Rampage vs. Axe Murderer deal

would rather see Nog fight Cro Cop again' date=' an old Pride rematch would be a thing of beauty in the UFC, kinda like a HW Rampage vs. Axe Murderer deal[/quote']

If nog loses to mir , and cro cop decides not to retire the fight will happen , i guarantee it

Archived