Mir vs Nog 2 UFC 119

So_Amazing

Someone already created a thread about this...

do you use the search button or even check the 2nd page of threads?

There is no Mir VS Nog thread' date=' there is a unofficial ufc 119 thread...theres a difference.[/quote']

^^This

OH I THINK IM SOO SMART BY SAYING THERE IS ANOTHER THREAD USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!?!?!?!?

congratulations forum Lord

Ha coming from the guy who gave no insight into my thread...someone who tried to act smart but got told...i don't blame you' date=' some people like to think they're important or something.[/quote']

Dude... look at the link I posted. You are not posting news... the TITANIC SANK? REALLY?

I'm not going to look at all the comments, nor listen to anything you say...

simply... look at the first thread created about this... and then look at what you posted.

Don't get offended because I brought up the fact that there is another thread about this thread already.

biff.jpg

HELLO? MCFLY?

I'm not going to look at all the comments' date=' nor listen to anything you say...

simply... look at the first thread created about this... and then look at what you posted.

Don't get offended because I brought up the fact that there is another thread about this thread already.

[img']http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a211/phantomlordlop/biff.jpg[/img]

HELLO? MCFLY?

Ok, so your not gonna look at the other thread because you know im right...

If you you reply on this. than clearly you're a liar.

HAHA. What a troll.

No sir, you are the troll, you are the one who said you wouldn't listen to me, and here you are with no life.

You are the one who cant tell the difference between asking the public who they think is gonna win and telling them that so and so are fighting.

You are the one who comes on my other threads, to say things and you can't back it up.

If that's not a troll than i don't know what is.

Archived