The Official World cup logo Brasil 2014

UFCGOD1

I doubt it. The USA will never win. Unless there is a world wide pandemic that only they are immune to' date=' the USA just don't produce any quality.[/quote']

Everything can happen. WC in Africa was crazy, maybe in Brazil things get worse. lol

I'm not a fan of their football. I'm wating the decision of the new coach (Brazil) and see what he is gonna do. But, right now, I'm worried about Flamengo and not WC 2014, really =/

Everything can happen. WC in Africa was crazy' date=' maybe in Brazil things get worse. lol

I'm not a fan of their football. I'm wating the decision of the new coach (Brazil) and see what he is gonna do. But, right now, I'm worried about Flamengo and not WC 2014, really =/[/quote']

That's true but I just don't see the top athletes in USA playing. They all play Basketball and American Football. They don't play the sport. There is almost no chance of them ever having quality because they just don't play it. Even Canada produces more quality than them, we just have no depth and they all end up playing for other countries.

That's true but I just don't see the top athletes in USA playing. They all play Basketball and American Football. They don't play the sport. There is almost no chance of them ever having quality because they just don't play it. Even Canada produces more quality than them' date=' we just have no depth and they all end up playing for other countries.[/quote']

I agree. They are better playing something else.

Archived