Favorite Chael Sonnen quote?

AxemurdererCAN

I can't help but crack up when I hear this guy chirp. I know everyone on AS's piece gets all upset. But I find it amusing. When he talked about the Nog brothers. " One's a punching bag and the other is just irrelevant"

YOU GUYS?

That is my favorite one, Chael's a funny dude!

im just saying that sonnen talks so much smack about someone who hasnt said one word to him. Dan Henderson is better the Sonnen and look what happen to a "great" wrestler. Even if little Republican can take Silva ,down he will just submit him using "The toy out of a happy meal". STFU you Fruit.

im just saying that sonnen talks so much smack about someone who hasnt said one word to him. Dan Henderson is better the Sonnen and look what happen to a "great" wrestler. Even if little Republican can take Silva ' date='down he will just submit him using "The toy out of a happy meal". STFU you Fruit.[/quote']

What's the title of this thread? Take a lap bro.

on august 7th anderson silva'a 15 minutes of fame will com to an abrupt halt

I hardly think A.Silva's 4 year tyranny on the MW division and the 2 ****-whoopings in LHW hardly constitute any "15min of fame" label, he is undefeated in that time and has been an international star, loved or not since 2007 at the latest. Sorry, but it will probably be continuing far after August 7th as well, regardless of a win/loss or death.

Apparently asking for favorite Chael Sonnen quotes is just too high of an order.

F*ck it' date=' lets just argue about who will win. That hasn't been done before.[/quote']

Well, it is a fight forum. This is as real as it gets for some people.

"If we walk in the back dressing room and Anderson walks in and says 'put on hip hop' and Chael walks in and says 'put on country,' I guarantee that its going to be a h o-down."

im just saying that sonnen talks so much smack about someone who hasnt said one word to him. Dan Henderson is better the Sonnen and look what happen to a "great" wrestler. Even if little Republican can take Silva ' date='down he will just submit him using "The toy out of a happy meal". STFU you Fruit.[/quote']

Silva's scared.

I can't help but crack up when I hear this guy chirp. I know everyone on AS's piece gets all upset. But I find it amusing. When he talked about the Nog brothers. " One's a punching bag and the other is just irrelevant"

YOU GUYS?

"ones a puching bag, the other is just irrelevant" LMAO best quote. What a tool.

I hardly think A.Silva's 4 year tyranny on the MW division and the 2 ****-whoopings in LHW hardly constitute any "15min of fame" label' date=' he is undefeated in that time and has been an international star, loved or not since 2007 at the latest. Sorry, but it will probably be continuing far after August 7th as well, regardless of a win/loss or death.[/quote']

i thought this was about the actual quotes them selves not if they had any truth behind them clearly silva has a lot more then 15 min of fame after his dominate career and will most likely go down as one of the best p4p fighters but i thought the quote was funny due to the way he said it and how the fans reacted to it

There are so many I can't just choose 1

About Rogerio Nogueira: "Do yourself a favor: have your mouthpiece permanently installed in your mouth so you can?t speak at all. Have them feed you with a tube like a coma patient."

Another favourite:"you looked like Roy Nelson in a Frankenstein mask for that Brilz fight? which you lost, buddyboy"

and again about rogerio: "You seem like a nice enough guy, and I have no real beef with you (Oh, and speaking of beef: If you can turn your disk over at the Rodizio once in awhile and get down to ?185,? there?s gonna be a new sheriff there in less than a month who?ll be happy to ride you right back out of town on a rail"

all of these are classics

Archived