Fedor and Dana White

nekofer

I just want to say, Dana W. is not coherent about his comments regarding Fedor's "supremacy". Because he always says (Dana) that Fedor hasn't fought anybody the last decade. But lets take a look at Fedor's record in the past 10 years. He has destroy Nogueira, Sylvia, Randleman, Coleman, Sobral, Herring, Lindland, Arlovsky and Filipović. Some of those fighters are former UFC champions. So if a fighter is the UFC is someone but as soon as he lefts it, becomes a no one!!!!!!! I think Dana should choose his words more carefully. A mean, don't get me wrong I love UFC but you can't say that there is no top fighters in other organizations and maybe it is not fair to say Fedor is the best pound per pound fighter in the world because there is always a better man from god knows where that will kick your ****. But if we take the record as a formal judging criteria, Fedor is the best, there is no doubt. And all fighters eventually are matched up against "no ones" mostly during his beginning.

Bottom line is Dana is so frustrated because he can get Fedor to fight in the UFC, so he feels the necessity to trash talk about Fedor.

I just want to say' date=' Dana W. is not coherent about his comments regarding Fedor's "supremacy". Because he always says (Dana) that Fedor hasn't fought anybody the last decade. But lets take a look at Fedor's record in the past 10 years. He has destroy Nogueira, Sylvia, Randleman, Coleman, Sobral, Herring, Lindland, Arlovsky and Filipović. Some of those fighters are former UFC champions. So if a fighter is the UFC is someone but as soon as he lefts it, becomes a no one!!!!!!! I think Dana should choose his words more carefully. A mean, don't get me wrong I love UFC but you can't say that there is no top fighters in other organizations and maybe it is not fair to say Fedor is the best pound per pound fighter in the world because there is always a better man from god knows where that will kick your ****. But if we take the record as a formal judging criteria, Fedor is the best, there is no doubt. And all fighters eventually are matched up against "no ones" mostly during his beginning.

Bottom line is Dana is so frustrated because he can get Fedor to fight in the UFC, so he feels the necessity to trash talk about Fedor.[/quote']

Well remember UFC is notorious for having the best fighters in the world, they have produced better fighters than Nog and Cro Crop, so when there are better fighters Fedor's legacy gets questioned...and when he refuses to fight there its even worse.

There is a difference between being a current UFC champion or even contender, and being former UFC champion. The fighters that Fedor fought that were "former champs" weren't given another contract with the UFC because they couldn't hack it anymore. Need an example of an irrelevant ex UFC champ take a look at the WW division's Carlos Newton, or LW Jens Pulver, Tim Sylvia is also noteworthy.

Well remember UFC is notorious for having the best fighters in the world' date=' they have produced better fighters than Nog and Cro Crop[/b'], so when there are better fighters Fedor's legacy gets questioned...and when he refuses to fight there its even worse.

Back up that statement...

And remember some of the best fighters came from PRIDE.

Back up that statement...

And remember some of the best fighters came from PRIDE.

JDS beat Cro Crop, shows great stand up and is rumored to have a great ground game...

Cain Valesquez, knocked Nog out first round.

Lesnar-great wrestling size and strength would take Cro Crop or Nog down and ground and pound.

Mir-Jiu-Jitsu comparable to Nogs and has better stand up.

Carwin-see Brock Lesnar.

JDS beat Cro Crop' date=' shows great stand up and is rumored to have a great ground game...

[b']Cain Valesquez, knocked Nog out first round.

Lesnar-great wrestling size and strength would take Cro Crop or Nog down and ground and pound.

Mir-Jiu-Jitsu comparable to Nogs and has better stand up.[/b]

Carwin-see Brock Lesnar.

CROCOP AND NOG IN PRIDE = PRIME (still can fight but it ain't the same)

Mir's JJ is good... wouldn't compare him to Nog.

Fedor is the BEST MMA HW figther of all time NO DOUBT but all has come to an end and will replace with a new one. Some people say that Brock is the new and BEST HW fighter in the world but look at his record only 6fights. How can u consider that a BEST HW fighter? He can be a BEST HW fighter but now its to early to say he is.

I just want to say' date=' Dana W. is not coherent about his comments regarding Fedor's "supremacy". Because he always says (Dana) that Fedor hasn't fought anybody the last decade. But lets take a look at Fedor's record in the past 10 years. He has destroy Nogueira, Sylvia, Randleman, Coleman, Sobral, Herring, Lindland, Arlovsky and Filipović. Some of those fighters are former UFC champions. So if a fighter is the UFC is someone but as soon as he lefts it, becomes a no one!!!!!!! I think Dana should choose his words more carefully. A mean, don't get me wrong I love UFC but you can't say that there is no top fighters in other organizations and maybe it is not fair to say Fedor is the best pound per pound fighter in the world because there is always a better man from god knows where that will kick your ****. But if we take the record as a formal judging criteria, Fedor is the best, there is no doubt. And all fighters eventually are matched up against "no ones" mostly during his beginning.

Bottom line is Dana is so frustrated because he can get Fedor to fight in the UFC, so he feels the necessity to trash talk about Fedor.[/quote']

True to a certain extent

I am a massive Fedor fan and I dont know how Dana can call A.Silva the best p4p in the world when he dances around for 5 rounds in a championship fight

I think at the moment Fedor isnt the best heavyweight in the world, Brock is.

Fedor is the Greatest of all time and still possibly the baddest man on the planet though

ofcourse Dana wants him, he is just burning that he cant do much else to get him

which isnt necessarily a bad thing because it means the UFC isnt a monopoly althought I would love to see him in the UFC

people just need to accept that Fedor is only human and being in the UFC is his greatest chance of losing and also his greatest change of being the p4p best in the world because I agree that the majority of good fighters at the moment are in the UFC

Archived