Worst crime you've ever committed

TheFedornator

Post it here! whether you got away with it or not, if you did get away with it you dont have to post any details just name the crime, i'll get the ball rolling:

Burglary/Home Invasion

i kinda hung out with the wrong crowd when i was younger so yeah that should give you an idea..

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got blamed for a crime before... For some reason the dang cops came to my house when we were shooting our airsoft guns in the back yard... My brother shot a whole bunch of them into this guys yard, and he flipped and called the cops.

When I was like 16 a couple friends of mine had me pull into this place really late at night and I thought they were going to buy weed or something, cause they were stoners. And they come back with a TV, stereo, micrwave and lord knows what else. They get and are like "drive, just drive!" so I did. Turns out they broke into a place and I was their get-away car. Never told me, I'm sure cause they know I would never be involved. Statue limitations long over on it, so it's funny to talk about occcassionally.

Other than that, nothing really. Shoplifted something when I was like 8-9. Never really done anything since. Speeding? Not wearing seat belt? LOL.

Was charged with assault and battery once. But then they dropped the charges after they got my side of the story and some other non-involed parties at the incident. Didn't "do anythng" but defend myself. So doesn't really count.

When I was like 16 a couple friends of mine had me pull into this place really late at night and I thought they were going to buy weed or something' date=' cause they were stoners. And they come back with a TV, stereo, micrwave and lord knows what else. They get and are like "drive, just drive!" so I did. Turns out they broke into a place and I was their get-away car. Never told me, I'm sure cause they know I would never be involved. Statue limitations long over on it, so it's funny to talk about occcassionally.

Other than that, nothing really. Shoplifted something when I was like 8-9. Never really done anything since. Speeding? Not wearing seat belt? LOL.

[b']Was charged with assault and battery once. But then they dropped the charges after they got my side of the story and some other non-involed parties at the incident. Didn't "do anythng" but defend myself. So doesn't really count[/b].

Did she slap you around pretty good.... huh?:P:p:p

Did she slap you around pretty good.... huh?:P:p:p

Hah. Was not a woman. A chick was indeed involved though. Was 2 college guys and a girl from my high school(I was a senior in high schhool at the time). Just two ****y idiots who picked the wrong dude to **** with.

Archived