All I can says is WAAAT THEE fridgee..

Guest Guest

We have a 15 year old that destroys all the adults and most of the fighters who train there too lol

Yeah we have 12 people train 5 kids everyone else is a BJJ blue belt so we all get tossed around when we roll with them. One of the guys just won the Manitoba provincal Blue belt championship

you guys are all noobs.

those kids all sucked a.ss and b.alls at every aspect of fighting.

who the f*ck gets full mount and goes for an arm bar?

not one of those kids started raining heavy elbows in full mount or dropping bombs.

my only training is eating nachos and watching UFC but I can honestly say I would absolutely WRECK every one of those little

f ags.

it would be an absolute f*cking TRAIN WRECK!.

bring it.

I GOT MILK BABY!

you guys are all noobs.

not one of those kids started raining heavy elbows in full mount or dropping bombs.

my only training is eating nachos and watching UFC but I can honestly say I would absolutely WRECK every one of those little

f ags.

bring it.

I GOT MILK BABY!

Ok I understand you don't know what grappling means

you guys are all noobs.

f ags.

bring it.

I GOT MILK BABY!

lmao thats hilarious

you guys are all noobs.

f ags.

bring it.

I GOT MILK BABY!

My little brother is a jiu-jitsu beast, he could wreck you.

My little brother is a jiu-jitsu beast' date=' he could wreck you.[/quote']

if he hasnt hit puberty yet then it is doubtfull.

I would beat him as if he were a child I was babysitting.

I would smash him like a rental car.

believe this, I would absolutely DESTROY a child in ANY combat sport.

Ive got 10 years of sitting on **** drinking beer and watching fights on the TV. and I am an ANGRY drunk.

the extent of my knowlege FAR exceeds that of some disgusting little ginger (I assume your brother is a disgusting ginger)

and children allready kind of p*ss me off.

if your brother HAS hit puberty already it aint no thang.

I will just have to use my secret move on him.

fight him when he least expects it.

like when he is sleeping, or at his wedding.

nothing overcomes 4 years of jujitsu training like a punch to the nuts when your asleep.

thats right.

din pay yo lectric bill.

believe this' date=' I would absolutely DESTROY a child in ANY combat sport.

Ive got 10 years of sitting on **** drinking beer and watching fights on the TV. and I am an ANGRY drunk.

the extent of my knowlege FAR exceeds that of some disgusting little ginger (I assume your brother is a disgusting ginger)

nothing overcomes 4 years of jujitsu training like a punch to the nuts when your asleep.

thats right.

din pay yo lectric bill.[/quote']

I actually laughed out loud when I read this

And people say the sport isn't evolving.

These kids would have had a better shot at Gracie during UFC 1 than most during that time. (exaggerating of course..but you get my point..they WOULD however have a better understanding of when they were in trouble etc.)

The future is exciting for this sport.

Cheers

-DR

believe this' date=' I would absolutely DESTROY a child in ANY combat sport.

thats right.

din pay yo lectric bill.[/quote']

HAHA!!!

****ING BRILLIANT!

Cheers sir!

-DR

I don't know whether I should be amazed or freaked out

I am actually the dad of the kid in the video. Thanks for the posting this up and thank you all for your kind comments about our son.

A little background about him for those of you that wish to know. His name is Cameron Schlig he started training in BJJ at the age of 4. He currently trains in BJJ, Wrestling, Maui Thai, and full contact MMA. Training for him is 5 days a week for 2-3 hours. He absolutely love doing it. We are very supportive and he knows that if he ever decides he does not want to do it anymore than he can stop. He says he wants to do it forever LOL.. He spends his off time doing everything that normal kids do but when hes at the gym or at a tournament a trigger flips and he is in full concentration. It still amazes me to see at such a young age.

The main gym he trains at is UFC fighter Joe "Daddy' Stevensons gym here in Victorville, CA and also has several other personal trainers and coaches for every discipline he trains in.

After 2 years of competing he has became one of the top ranked kids for his division in the U.S. after competing in over 75 tournaments and placing 1st in over 95% of them. He is now 7 years old and competes in divisions with kids 3-4 years older than him. We did this to give him more of a challenge as it was getting too easy at his age bracket.

Someone made a comment about him loving the arm bars. Its actually funny you should say that because they call him The Arm Bar Kid... He always seems to find a way to finish someone off using his favorite submission... the arm bar... LOL

Once again thanks again for all of the positive comments. We have shared them all to him as he loves seeing his fans :)

I am actually the dad of the kid in the video. Thanks for the posting this up and thank you all for your kind comments about our son.

A little background about him for those of you that wish to know. His name is Cameron Schlig he started training in BJJ at the age of 4. He currently trains in BJJ' date=' Wrestling, Maui Thai, and full contact MMA. Training for him is 5 days a week for 2-3 hours. He absolutely love doing it. We are very supportive and he knows that if he ever decides he does not want to do it anymore than he can stop. He says he wants to do it forever LOL.. He spends his off time doing everything that normal kids do but when hes at the gym or at a tournament a trigger flips and he is in full concentration. It still amazes me to see at such a young age.

The main gym he trains at is UFC fighter Joe "Daddy' Stevensons gym here in Victorville, CA and also has several other personal trainers and coaches for every discipline he trains in.

After 2 years of competing he has became one of the top ranked kids for his division in the U.S. after competing in over 75 tournaments and placing 1st in over 95% of them. He is now 7 years old and competes in divisions with kids 3-4 years older than him. We did this to give him more of a challenge as it was getting too easy at his age bracket.

Someone made a comment about him loving the arm bars. Its actually funny you should say that because they call him The Arm Bar Kid... He always seems to find a way to finish someone off using his favorite submission... the arm bar... LOL

Once again thanks again for all of the positive comments. We have shared them all to him as he loves seeing his fans :)[/quote']

Have you started him on steroids yet?

Have you started him on steroids yet?

LOL, no but if you seen his ab's you would think he was on some... One of his coaches Marcelo "Lapela" Mafra has competitions with him to see who has a bigger six pack each week. Cameron comes home and does sit-ups and pull-ups in his bedroom and tells me he is close to beating him. :)

I only wish I was as tough as my little guy. LOL

Archived