Predators

VanDeux

Just got back from seeing it Brody is no Arnold but I enjoyed the movie very much. This movie is a lot better then the Alien vs. Predator crap they did a few years ago. Lots of action, drops you right into the story, stays true to Predator characteristics from the original, and some sweet looking kills, good flick IMO.

i went to see it last night. It's not too bad, and i won't reveal anything so i won't ruin for you but i will say this.

It seems as though they had a great deal of potential, but couldn't realise that potential, like they had some cool ideas but didn't expand on them. Almost as though these ideas were added in towards the end of filming. Not saying that's what happened, that's just how it came across to me.

One thing i will say is that my absolute favourite scene in the first one is when they all shoot the jungle... mainly Mac with the minigun. In that scene the way it all built up to the unleashing of the awesome minigun is just epic, and a similar build up would have been so cool in this film. But it didn't happen, the guy just shoots every now and then.

Anyway that's my take on it without giving away too much.

i went to see it last night. It's not too bad' date=' and i won't reveal anything so i won't ruin for you but i will say this.

It seems as though they had a great deal of potential, but couldn't realise that potential, like they had some cool ideas but didn't expand on them. Almost as though these ideas were added in towards the end of filming. Not saying that's what happened, that's just how it came across to me.

One thing i will say is that my absolute favourite scene in the first one is when they all shoot the jungle... mainly Mac with the minigun. In that scene the way it all built up to the unleashing of the awesome minigun is just epic, and a similar build up would have been so cool in this film. But it didn't happen, the guy just shoots every now and then.

Anyway that's my take on it without giving away too much.[/quote']

Dont tell me but i just want to see the yakuza guy go super saiyan and just destroy some of those ugly bastards with his sword lol

Archived