Shogun and Machida = Goku and Vegeta.

ThirstForBLOOD

Shogun = Goku.

Machida = Vegeta.

No matter how much Machida trains' date=' Shogun will always be one step ahead of him. Machida is also evil as well, since he accepted the belt and believed he actually won their fight at UFC 104.[/quote']

Complete Fail.

Machida is Ryu and Shogun is Sagat.

Machida is never a step behind someone else. I find that to be a huge joke. The only thing Shogun has over Machida is power.

Machida is faster and typicially takes far less damage.

Machida has never had an "off" night and get his **** handed to him by a Forrest Griffin and a scraping win to an over-the-hill Mark Colemen.

Machida has consistently performed at the highest level ever since his first pro fight. Botch fights against Shgun, he performed well. He won the first won by unanimous decision, and got caught with a counter that sent him to the floor in the second, and was ahead in points for the round leading up to the KO.

Shogun and Machida are by far the 2 best strikers in LHW, and besides A. Silva are #2 and #3 in the entire UFC as far as skill.

Saying Shogun is better than Machida is a big fail. To say Machida is better than Shogun is also a fail. They are two top strikers with different styles. They are 1-1 thus far. Next time, Machida might catch Rua with a counter and knock him out. Anything could happen between those two.

when i was thirteen i saw pretty much all the dragon ballses

yes i said ballses

and i know this much vegeta (machida) was unstoppable until he met goku (shogun) he beat him in the first fight, but then gotr his **** haded because goku evolved faster (like shogun) and he will continue to get his **** handed

when i was thirteen i saw pretty much all the dragon ballses

yes i said ballses

and i know this much vegeta (machida) was unstoppable until he met goku (shogun) he beat him in the first fight' date=' but then gotr his **** haded because goku evolved faster (like shogun) and he will continue to get his **** handed[/quote']

Man I just wonder who is going to be Cell & Buu

Archived