Fast is cool thread.

I_Be_A_GoodMan

You guys are funny the way you groom each other like chimps and stroke each other's egos. Hey whatever floats your boat or makes you feel better.

Fast is both cool and handsome! I hope that helps. If anybody else needs that little ego boost simply remove his name and insert yours, cheers.

2901918349_0e2b1152cd.jpg

You guys are funny the way you groom each other like chimps and stroke each other's egos. Hey whatever floats your boat or makes you feel better.

Fast is both cool and handsome! I hope that helps. If anybody else needs that little ego boost simply remove his name and insert yours' date=' cheers.

[img']http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3274/2901918349_0e2b1152cd.jpg[/img]

Jealousy is not good for you. I cannot help myself

I'm easily the best member here. I had a thread started in my honour and it got 16 replies, well 12 if you take away my posts in it, and it stayed on page 1 for nearly 20 minutes, so clearly I am the cooles...........................

Aw, what the hell, I suck!

I'm easily the best member here. I had a thread started in my honour and it got 16 replies' date=' well 12 if you take away my posts in it, and it stayed on page 1 for nearly 20 minutes, so clearly I am the cooles...........................

Aw, what the hell, I suck![/quote']

I can make you famous

To be jealous I'd have to be emotionally vested' date=' and I'm nothing but an observant fly on the wall. Cheers and by all means continue the chimp grooming![/quote']

I take offense to the chimp thing considering macro Evolution is false. They are nice creatures and all but I am way better looking.

I'm Canadian.

Logan is Canadian.

I believe that I am a Wolverine by default :D

This began with the idea of the movie Red Dawn. We will protect this house against any trespassers. If one is messed with we all defend, yo interested? Read my sig. We are a unstoppable force

Archived