Your favorite fight

Nando_G

simple name your favorite fight that you could watch over & over again. I know it's tough but if you could only watch one for the rest of your life what would it be?

Mine would be cowboy cerrone vs. Ben Henderson 1 because that fight exemplified to me what mma is all about. It had wrestling, submissions, striking & tons of heart. I feel like cerrone won that fight btw.

simple name your favorite fight that you could watch over & over again. I know it's tough but if you could only watch one for the rest of your life what would it be?

Mine would be cowboy cerrone vs. Ben Henderson 1 because that fight exemplified to me what mma is all about. It had wrestling' date=' submissions, striking & tons of heart. I feel like cerrone won that fight btw.[/quote']

For me it would either be Rich Franklin Vs. Wanderlei Silva (great back and forth fight) or Matt Hughes Vs. Frank Trigg II (Awesome comeback, really gets the blood pumping)

I would probably have to say UFC 5 Superfight between Ken Shamrock and Royce Gracie for the UFC Superfight Championship. It was one of the most exciting fights in ufc history, action from start to 36minute finish. =)

In all actuality though, I would probably have to say Cain Velasquez vs Antonio Rodrigo "Minotauro" Nogueira at UFC 110. Just a series of crisp clean combos of leg/body kicks and punches, absolutely beautiful

damn in mma theres so many from through out the years...... shamrock/gracie, rampage/silva, bj/pulver, gsp/serra, serra/carter, bonnar/griffin, bonnar/sosyinski 1+2

leben/akiyama was good as well

a silva/franklin, brilz/lil nog

my personal 2 favourites would have to b guida v sanchez, yeah guida got prety beat on but it was an awsome display of heart from guida an it was a proper war much like pick number 2 .... bad boy garcie an the korean zombie

both those fights could b picks for fight of the decade

Anderson Silva Vs. Forrest Griffin.....because its so damn entertaining.

Bj Penn Vs. Sean Sherk

the first two rounds of silva/maia

^^^This from a comedy standpoint. Too many lesser known fights that I would have to pick though.

Archived