Cleveland Sucks!

TheGreatDanton

It's the perfect place if you are a dewshbag!

Honestly though...these are the worst sports fan in the history of the world. If they put as much time into something worthwhile we would probably have a cure for cancer and aids plus figured out how to curtail our dependency on foreign oil.

Cleveland I say this with all due respect...you suck!

Pretty much agree. Dan Gilbert is pretty classless too. Wonder how he plans to back up his guarantee that he will bring a championship to the city before Lebron wins one. All big names are signed to other teams for atleast the next 2-3 years.

Yeah that was probably the dumbest/most emotional response to a business decision I've seen in awhile. He looks like the poor mans version of Barry Melrose anyway.

Oh yeah and to answer how he is going to bring the championship...he's currently scouring the court for a piece of lebrons hair so that he can clone him but he forgot to watch that movie multiplicity and will end up getting a 3rd generation ret@rd clone that totally sucks at life....in the end that's what Cleveland deserves....suck it C'ville.

Honestly though...these are the worst sports fan in the history of the world.

I'd have to disagree and say that that title belongs to Philly, these people booed Santa Claus... They pushed away the QB who took them to 5 NFC titles and a Super Bowl... They're just out and out undeserving of anything good, EVER

I'd have to disagree and say that that title belongs to Philly' date=' these people booed Santa Claus... They pushed away the QB who took them to 5 NFC titles and a Super Bowl... They're just out and out undeserving of anything good, EVER[/quote']

Philly blows too! I agree with that. What they did to Joe Jerivicus is unforgivable.

One thing that would make me laugh is if the Ravens won the Superbowl this year and the Heat won the NBA Finals and Lebron and Modell rented the pope mobile and drove through downtown Cleveland with their asses hanging out while Shaq sang, "Tell me how my @ss tastes!" in the back.

I think the biggest problem with Gilbert's promise to have a championship before Lebron is that Cleveland is a team that can only get better by drafting a superstar. Guys like Lebron, Kobe, and Kevin D. don't come around that often.No relevant free agent is going to end up there unless they are significantly overpaid. Cleveland nor the state of Ohio is in no wise appealing to these high profile players so they'll be stuck being a mediocre team for sometime. Regardless of how much they put Lebron down, you simply cannot replace a player like that and what he brought to that city on and off the court. I'm not even a Lebron fan and I can see that. What appears even worse is that this team clearly had no plan B once Lebron left, and Byron Scott made the mistake of accepting a job on a whim/glimmer of hope rather than a promise.

It's the perfect place if you are a dewshbag!

Honestly though...these are the worst sports fan in the history of the world. If they put as much time into something worthwhile we would probably have a cure for cancer and aids plus figured out how to curtail our dependency on foreign oil.

Cleveland I say this with all due respect...you suck!

not quite althogh they do give Laker fans a run for their money..

yeah the guy gave 7 years to the cavs and they never put a single other person on that team that could help them win a championship.....blame the front office....not the guy who played his **** off for 7 years with no team around him

piss off cleveland

Archived