Will James Toney...

TheTankEngine

be the first person to die inside the octagon? I'm not sure if the guy is naturally that slow and stupid or if he got knocked in the head too many times during his boxing career, probably alittle bit of both. Every time I listen to James Toney in an interview I'm afraid that he will drop dead from aneurysm at any moment.

Most of the times I can't understand what he is saying either, but you have to admit the man is funny as hell and one of the best trashtalkers in the business.

It's kinda weird how everybody is calling him a joke and a freakshow match, while there are so many MMA fighters with hardly any skills that still gotten pretty far in the sport. Just look at someone like Tim Sylvia who was a actually the champ at one point, a 50 year old Randy Couture still hanging in there at the top, a 47 year old NFL player like Herschel Walker stepping in the cage with no mma experience at all and still winning and we got people thinking a WWE wrestler with a wrestling background is the best MMA fighter to ever walked the earth lol. Common now guys. Toney's striking is on a whole different level then wat we see in the UFC and no one in the UFC can take a punch like he can. If he takes this move to MMA seriously and learn some takedown defence he will be practically unbeatable.

be the first person to die inside the octagon? I'm not sure if the guy is naturally that slow and stupid or if he got knocked in the head too many times during his boxing career' date=' probably alittle bit of both. Every time I listen to James Toney in an interview I'm afraid that he will drop dead from aneurysm at any moment.[/quote']

James Toney is one of the all time great boxers. He's got a mouth, always did. If he wins, fans might have heart attacks outside the ring. But thats about all you have to worry about.

Archived