What if Toney Wins By Sucker Punch?

Melvinj0

This is something im afraid might happen. The bell rings, randy walks up and lifts his glove to touch toney's, and Toney just sucker punch ko's him instead of touching his glove. This totally seems like the type of thing that Toney would do. I just hope Randy isnt dumb enough to try to touch gloves with him. Also, If randy does TKO or Submit him i could totally see Toney gettting up and try to keep fighting after the fight is over causeing some sort of brawl or something. LOL, i just think no matter whats happens this fight is going to be a disaster.

this is kind of a bad situation for mma. If randy wins all the "boxing" fans will say that toney is washed up yada yada. And if toney wins' date=' well do i really need to explain? But a sucker punch nah i dont see that happening[/quote']

Lol, have you not seen interviews or Toney's fights? A sucker punch is something he would absolutley do.

this is kind of a bad situation for mma. If randy wins all the "boxing" fans will say that toney is washed up yada yada. And if toney wins' date=' well do i really need to explain? But a sucker punch nah i dont see that happening[/quote']

why would toney fan say "yada yada" its not even boxing anymore and both fighter are old.

who ever lost, doesn't effect boxing or mma. it would be entertaining and a good fight.

you think randy fan would say his washed up if he lost a boxing match?

stupid if you do.

Archived