mma draft..... round 2!

MMA_IS_LIFE

alright so k22ufc told me to start this because i have to go away on a trip tonight. This is round 2 of the draft. so there is four drafts and the four winners battle for the title of ultimate drafter. this is how it works, the first five people to post will play, you pick 20 times in order, after that you make two cards with five fights each. Pretty straight forward.

1.xxbgjhn159xx-

5. MMA_IS_LIFE-

alright so k22ufc told me to start this because i have to go away on a trip tonight. This is round 2 of the draft. so there is four drafts and the four winners battle for the title of ultimate drafter. this is how it works' date=' the first five people to post will play, you pick 20 times in order, after that you make two cards with five fights each. Pretty straight forward.

5. MMA_IS_LIFE-[/quote']

You probably would of been better off starting this in the UFC section because there are alot more people over there so its easier to get a game started.

and can they play if they were already i the other game?

Not this one because what if they win them both. That would mess it up but the poll for the first one closes in two days so if they dont win that one then the can play in another one afterwards.

Archived