Overeem would DESTROY Bock

VomitPuke

Undeniable, he would murder him with strikes in the first round, and he would not gas out like carwin did, Really Overeem is in a different class as bock bock, hes a step up from lesnar. His striking has improved so much, man what he would do to him, now THATS a fight I would buy

Just by the way their fights went I would say yes he would. But not to be skeptical this is just a theory. But man if Overeem was to do what Carwin did in the 1st round Overeem wouldve done more damage to the body than the head of Lesnar, since he was covering up the whole time. But in Overeems case his cardio wouldve been better than Carwins.

Undeniable' date=' he would murder him with strikes in the first round, and he would not gas out like carwin did, Really Overeem is in a different class as bock bock, hes a step up from lesnar. His striking has improved so much, man what he would do to him, now THATS a fight I would buy[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he would destroy Bock Lesnar..

Just not Brock Lesnar.

Undeniable' date=' he would murder him with strikes in the first round, and he would not gas out like carwin did, Really Overeem is in a different class as bock bock, hes a step up from lesnar. His striking has improved so much, man what he would do to him, now THATS a fight I would buy[/quote']

Yea just like Carwin would destroy Brock zzzzzzzz

I must admit that I think Overeem is Lesnar's poison as of right now. This is what came to mind watching the fight. Lesnar needs to improve some things if he's to win agains this guy if the chance ever comes.

The question is though how is his take down defense. Also, Technique has it right; that being the possibility for Overeem to gas even faster given his rediculous stature.

WHAT and theres not too much hype around brock?!?! lmao' date=' dude lets take a step back and look at who is the real hype machine.....jeez[/quote']

I didnt say that. They're both extremely overhyped.

But lets look at it this way

Brock has beaten some top competition in the premiere organization but has shown alot of holes in his game

Overeem is in a secondary organization and hasnt even fought the man most people consider to be the best in that organization

From this we can see that we are dealing with two overhyped fighters. They both have skill to be champs in their respective organizations but neither has proven to me at least that they deserve they hype.

I must admit that I think Overeem is Lesnar's poison as of right now. This is what came to mind watching the fight. Lesnar needs to improve some things if he's to win agains this guy if the chance ever comes.

The question is though how is his take down defense. Also' date=' Technique has it right; that being the possibility for Overeem to gas even faster given his rediculous stature.[/quote']

was carloss his poison as well as mir and couture

there is no hype around overeem

its the ufc that hype the sh!t out of the fighters like lesnar' date='then he runs and cowers like a girl from carwin

overeem is no hype he's a in a different league from brock and would smash him to pieces[/quote']

What do you mean by different league? I would have thought the opponents Brock has fought were of a higher level than that of overeem

Overeem has lost to Shogun twice, Lil Nog twice, Chuck Liddell, and had a no contest against Cro Cop. Lesnar would smash all of the above.

Granted, these guys were in there prime when the fought, but c'mon man. Lesnar would take Overeem down at will, and grind out a decision or a TKO victory.

Basically Overeem = Carwin - Wrestling Background

its the ufc that hype the sh!t out of the fighters like lesnar' date='then he runs and cowers like a girl from carwin

overeem is no hype he's a in a different league from brock and would smash him to pieces[/quote']

first fedor, now overeem? plz stop trolling and watch mma, and plz dont reply that you have been watching mma since pride and ufc 1

please' date=' overeem got beat by that no talent joker chuck liddell

there should be a special place in hell for dudes that still get beat by the likes of chuck and coleman[/quote']

OOOOOH YEEEAA the macho man talks alot of crap OOOHHH YEEEAAA!!

c'mon...no talent joker chuck liddell HAHAHAHA..you mean the most popular UFC fighter of all time?????

whole lot of OOOOOH YEEEEEA....crap!

was carloss his poison as well as mir and couture

Look you won't find a bigger Lesnar fan than myself (well a non insane one) but I think Overeem poses some interesting questions. Like I originally added to my first reply in this thread, Overeem will have to be able to stop the Lesnar take down to win and I admit i'm not incredibly knowledgeable on Overeem only what short vids i've seen.

u is trollin

i remember how people like u said the same about Carwin.

Epic Fail

WOW FINALLY someone who has a clue thanks for the great opinion

What do you mean by different league? I would have thought the opponents Brock has fought were of a higher level than that of overeem

skill level' date='overeem is ten times the fighter

first fedor, now overeem? plz stop trolling and watch mma, and plz dont reply that you have been watching mma since pride and ufc 1

why you bringing up fedor?im suprized you know who he is kid

get back to your wwe posters

Dude what in the world are u smoking, or have u just been hit in the head too many times, Overeem fails at lightheavyweight to shogun twice, little nog, so he throws a bunch of steroids into himself and starts to beat not even 2nd rate fighters but like 4th rate fighters.... and you wanna say he'd murder Lesnar? Everybody on Lesnars list would take Overeem hell Herring could take Overeem, He hasnt won or faced anybody good since his light heavyweight run and even there he sucked, once he beats a guy top 20 maybe ill see him beating like Kongo or something LMAO, Overeem is the most overly hyped steroid ****** in MMA, Lesnar has actually beaten good opponents and didnt even take much damage in the Carwin fight!

Bock Mir is the P4P Champ of the world and he is gonna prove it on September 31st.

yes all of this is true. your logic is undisputable, if you take brocks wrestling out of the equasion. once its added in though things become slightly less straight forward though.

Yeah, I thought the same thing too. I was thinking Overeem would do the exact same thing Carwin did except for gassing...then I remembered Overeem isn't half the wrestler Carwin is.

I think Brock would take him down within the first minute and turn off the lights on him. Good night, Overeem.

No lol. Carwin's power is superior to that Overeem and Brock took those shots like a champ. But a better conditioned Carwin would have won.

why do people keep thinking that just cause Carwin has powerful hands that Brock cant be KO'd? are Carwin's punches more powerful the Overeems? yes. Does this mean Overeem cant KO Brock? no. Overeem's punches may not be as powerful as Carwin's but his striking is better, So while Overeems punches might not be as powerful as Carwin's he will hitting Brock in the same spot over and over again and he will fall .Overeem's superior striking is what will finish Brock

why do people keep thinking that just cause Carwin has powerful hands that Brock cant be KO'd? are Carwin's punches more powerful the Overeems? yes. Does this mean Overeem cant KO Brock? no. Overeem's punches may not be as powerful as Carwin's but his striking is better' date=' So while Overeems punches might not be as powerful as Carwin's he will hitting Brock in the same spot over and over again and he will fall .Overeem's superior striking is what will finish Brock[/quote']

I'm not saying he can't. Anyone can if they get hit on the button but Brock has a good chin, and it's hard to KO someone from your back.

Yeah' date=' I thought the same thing too. I was thinking Overeem would do the exact same thing Carwin did except for gassing...then I remembered Overeem isn't half the wrestler Carwin is.

I think Brock would take him down within the first minute and turn off the lights on him. Good night, Overeem.[/quote']

Do you really believe Overeem would have a snowballs chance in hell of being able to stop Brocks takedowns. He would take him down at will and pound him the f#@k out.

well brock and his takedowns were no where to b seen in the first round ..so that tells me if there was a second round kind like the first then hmmm brocks takedowns dont matter much

please' date=' overeem got beat by that no talent joker chuck liddell

there should be a special place in hell for dudes that still get beat by the likes of chuck and coleman[/quote']

chuck was 7 years ago (whenhe was 23) and he was no where near what he is now (overeem that is) .... and i cant figure out the coleman thing .. never happened

To OP....did you not see the Carwin fight? before the fight the Brocktards where sayig Carwins standup was overrated and Brock himself said he was better than Carwin standing

Then in the fight Brock is so afraid of striking with Carwin he runs and turtles up on the ground

Brock has the worst striking of any fighter in the ufc, in any division

Ten times the fighter? GTFO' date='you Dutch or something? Cause I am, and even im not that delusional..[/quote']

well seen as ur dutch then you should know that overeem is far the superior fighter to brock!!!theres no excuse for you!!

whats your deal??

what he said is true' date=' tell me 1 thing other than wrestling that Brock is superior skill wise in MMA[/quote']

He doesn't need more skill to win, he has the physical attributes and toughness to more than make up for the lack of skills. Though with time his skills will improve. Sub of the night ain't a bad way to start.

Give him some banana bread

Oh really....because of all the top notch fighers that he's faced and murdered right., especially in the last 2.5 years.

don't be gay

Archived