After Versus who's next for Bones Jones?

r1racer1

Yall gots to be joking right??? He's gonna KTFO this dude unless he disqualifies himself again.

Do you even know who vlad is? Vlad is gunna rag doll Jones around the cage for 15 mins, and its going to be hilarious. Jones is just another over hyped fighter.

You dont know that Bones is all hype, all you know is he has dominated his last couple fights. That being said, he could lose to Vlad, but he could also win and he is favored to win. If he wins i think he should get Forrest because that would be in interesting matchup, or the winner of Lil Nog and Bader. If he loses I think he should get the loser between Darth Bader and Lil Nog, or maybe Tito. If he wins the next 2 then i think hes ready for Machida or Rampage, if he wins that I think hes ready for a number one contender fight.

You dont know that Bones is all hype' date=' all you know is he has dominated his last couple fights. That being said, he could lose to Vlad, but he could also win and he is favored to win. If he wins i think he should get Forrest because that would be in interesting matchup, or the winner of Lil Nog and Bader. If he loses I think he should get the loser between Darth Bader and Lil Nog, or maybe Tito. If he wins the next 2 then i think hes ready for Machida or Rampage, if he wins that I think hes ready for a number one contender fight.[/quote']

would love to see, mayb in december

Archived