I thought dana was to make up for a silva

JRMSU94

FIASCO? how can he then go and charge us for Silvas very next fight? Especially against sonnen? I just saw Dana interviewing after the Lesnar-Carwin fight bragging "you know we always do what we say we will do." WELL?

What do you expect?

There's no one else for Silva but Sonnen cos Belfort is MIA

As much as I respect Dana he all too often runs his mouth while the emotions are still running high in the post fight press conferences, with the most recent examples being Anderson Silva and Paul Daley's fights. He says things which I think if left 24hrs to think about I'm sure he would have calmed down and changed his response. However his personality while not flawless is one of the main reasons behind the growth of this organization that we all love so I guess we just have to take the rough with the smooth where Mr White is concerned.

FIASCO? how can he then go and charge us for Silvas very next fight? Especially against sonnen? I just saw Dana interviewing after the Lesnar-Carwin fight bragging "you know we always do what we say we will do." WELL?

Do you really think that dana white gives a flyin fck about you......

Yeah cuz its not like they get to watch PPV's for free or nothing right?

So what, lots of the money is made in PPV sales and that arena will fill regardless, it's not like people in North America aren't going to watch because the fight's in England.

he would beat sonnen for sure but silva i'm not so sure about with that great countering that silva has i see another forrest griffin type KO happening to vitor

He's much faster than Forrest and hits harder. But as much as I wanna see Silva lose he'll probably win the rest of his matches in the UFC.

Archived