I Dont Know Why I Signed Toney.

MachidaPwned

Has anyone been tracking Toney's fight campaign advertisements? Its the most ghetto unclassy ignorant fight hype ever. The guy has a sever speech impediment also that is probably from years of punches to the head. This guy is bad for the sport period.

Maybe he's always been that way, recall the guy from King of the HIll that couldnt make sense when he speaks?

I met someone who was like that, couldnt understand a god damn word he said......it was funny

Has anyone been tracking Toney's fight campaign advertisements? Its the most ghetto unclassy ignorant fight hype ever. The guy has a sever speech impediment also that is probably from years of punches to the head. This guy is bad for the sport period.

Sounds to me like your a RACIST

Sigh. Are you really going there?

are you kidding me?

ofcourse he went there.

the other guy was throwing around the N word like it was going out of style.

he was all like "N please, who is this toney gentleman" and "what the N was that" and "this N'ing coffee has cream in it, I specifically requested black coffee, now bring this coffee the N back to the N'ing kitchen and get me a new N'ing cup"

I would pull the race card too, if it werent for the large amount of milk I have.

Maybe he's always been that way' date=' recall the guy from King of the HIll that couldnt make sense when he speaks?

I met someone who was like that, couldnt understand a god damn word he said......it was funny[/quote']

Watch this man but be warned its very tragic. 3:45 to 5:50

Victim of punch drunkenness.

The only thing i dont like about Toney is that he wants to run his mouth ALL the time.He does not need to do this.His name is already huge enough to attract fight fans me included.Its a pity.This fight is very serious & i cant wait! Good luck to them both. I have a feeling ufc is gonna get rid of him because they do not get on with him at all at the very 1st opportunity.Rand Couture & James Toney are both great fighters but i hope who ever wins that a little mutual respect is shown afterwards.

I will be rooting big time for Randy. On the rare chance Toney were to win by fluke. I think we'll have the biggest new villain in MMA.

that would be awesome, unfortunately he makes real money in boxing so there is no way he is fighting MMA for more than a hand full of fights.

but a handfull of quality KO's and unintelligible post fight rambling mumbles with occasional curse words yelled out is better than none.

toneys UNdestructable.

he got milk.

WHAT!

bring it!

I hope he knocks the mic out of joe rogans hand after the fight, then leans in on him and yells "what! walkin up on me dog WHAT!"

Archived