Akiyama to lose yet again...

MachidaPwned

Bisping is the superior striker and better wrestling. Akiyama is an overhyped fighter and he wont be getting the much needed win he needs in this matchup. Im thinking the UFC will release him when he loses to Bisping and then Belcher 2. I have knew this guy was overrated, his entire mma record is a list of nobodies with a decent fighter every 4-5 fights.

Bisping by unanimous decision.

well if akiyama works on his cardio IMO he will be able to beat bisping but that is a big IF. IMO if bisping can land some good combos and stay away from akiyamas power than he will be fine, I would not be to worried about it going to the ground though because in all the fights I've seen of bispings he does a good job at getting back up if he gets taken down.

Bisping has yet to lose by submission so I doubt he will this fight, Evans was close but not as close as the Silva fight, Henderson destoryed him and I will admit Hamill probably did deserve the win. Besides his ****yness you have to admit he's a decent fight and has a pretty good chance of pulling of a win.

I'd have to give the UD to Bisping after watching Akiyama'a last fight. He was a little rusty from the long layoff and I think that showed pretty well Vs. Leban. Bisping does have a good guard, takes little to no damage most of the time and is great at hip escapes. I don't see this fight on the ground unless Bisping is on top.

Bisping is neither great nor bad or mediocore. He's a good fighter with a very decent skill set, and I think he will trump Akiyama.

I don't think Sexy got his sexy back.

Bisping UD or 3rd round TKO.

On a different note, isn't it odd to match a previous winner with a previous loser?

Bisping is the superior striker and better wrestling. Akiyama is an overhyped fighter and he wont be getting the much needed win he needs in this matchup. Im thinking the UFC will release him when he loses to Bisping and then Belcher 2. I have knew this guy was overrated' date=' his entire mma record is a list of nobodies with a decent fighter every 4-5 fights.

Bisping by unanimous decision.[/quote']

Bisping has no power and will likely catch a TKO. He doesn't have Belcher or Lebens chin either.

Bisping is a good striker, but so is Sexyama. Yama also has a retard chin so getting KTFO by Bisping is HIGHLY unlikely. He also is better on the ground.

I could see a Decision after Bisping runs around for 3 rounds..........I can also see him getting KTFO by Akiyama.

well if akiyama works on his cardio IMO he will be able to beat bisping but that is a big IF. IMO if bisping can land some good combos and stay away from akiyamas power than he will be fine' date=' I would not be to worried about it going to the ground though because in all the fights I've seen of bispings he does a good job at getting back up if he gets taken down.[/quote']

Akiyama's power? He does not have knock out power.

I think Akiyama wasn't motivated to fight Leben because he trained one year to fight Wanderlei Silva. I hope Sexyama has learned that in the UFC you have to be ready for anything. His ring rust definitely showed when he was fighting Leben.

As far as his fight with Bisping goes, Akiyama will be ready for this fight. I think the lost to Leben will make him stronger. I really can't see Bisping winning this fight due to the fact that Akiyama has a strong chin and has knockout power. The advantage I think that Bisping has over Akiyama would be cardio. Having said that, Akiyama's cardio has been a question for his previous two fights.

Bisping can't knockout Akiyama and I can't see him submitting him. If Bisping wins it would be a decision win. If the fight ends then Akiyama will be the one to finish it. I see this fight going for a 2nd round knockout or submission. Yes I could see Bisping getting submitted in this fight.

Archived