Please remove Carwin for the top 10 list IMMEDIATELY

VomitPuke

Please remove carwin from the top 10 list IMMEDIATELY seeing as he lost a fight. Thats the way it works around here and at sherdog, why change ways. Headlines in the paper should read as follows. Shane Carwin, #1 contender for the UFC heavyweight title, after losing due to an arm triangle choke in the second round, has officially been REMOVED from the top 10 p4p fighters list. Seeing as he has suffered a loss, he will now have to fight EVERY single fighter in the HW division before he gets another shot at the title.

Please make these changes IMMEDIATELY

Errrrr.. I don't think so buddy' date=' not how it works at all.

With all these rematches going on, Carwin is just going to need two more impressive victories before getting another title shot.[/quote']

I somehow doubt that, you dont get another shot after 2 more fights. You need at least 3 to 4. Plus he should drop in the rankings, didnt matter if he almost won the fact that he lost should drop him to least #7 where as fighters who win should move up.

Please remove carwin from the top 10 list IMMEDIATELY seeing as he lost a fight. Thats the way it works around here and at sherdog' date=' why change ways. Headlines in the paper should read as follows. Shane Carwin, #1 contender for the UFC heavyweight title, after losing due to an arm triangle choke in the second round, has officially been REMOVED from the top 10 p4p fighters list. Seeing as he has suffered a loss, he will now have to fight EVERY single fighter in the HW division before he gets another shot at the title.

Please make these changes IMMEDIATELY[/quote']

you cant be serious. One loss and now he is not top 10? Now that is laughable he has beaten some tuff guys and his record is 12-1 why dont you try and tell us just who would take his place in the top 10 if you believe that he should be taken off.

I somehow doubt that' date=' you dont get another shot after 2 more fights. You need at least 3 to 4. Plus he should drop in the rankings, didnt matter if he almost won the fact that he lost should drop him to least #7 where as fighters who win should move up.[/quote']

it was such a close fight i can see him getting another shot after two wins. its not like he got dominated, neither of them really did. if it was a one sided fight like gsp/hardy i would agree with you. its almost like how close close decisions get an immediate rematch.

im not saying your wrong, i just hope you are.

it was such a close fight i can see him getting another shot after two wins. its not like he got dominated' date=' neither of them really did. if it was a one sided fight like gsp/hardy i would agree with you. its almost like how close close decisions get an immediate rematch.

im not saying your wrong, i just hope you are.[/quote']

I agree it was a close fight, but when it comes down to it you need at least 3 to 4 wins to get back in. But I see you r point cos carwin doesnt fight often as most do and prolly would fight 2 times in the next 1.5 years

I somehow doubt that' date=' you dont get another shot after 2 more fights. [b']You need at least 3 to 4[/b]. Plus he should drop in the rankings, didnt matter if he almost won the fact that he lost should drop him to least #7 where as fighters who win should move up.

Uh no. If there's no interim title fight, Rashad will fight Shogun after two wins..

Archived