My girl broke up with me today

GSPp4p1

She says i work to much and that i don't spend enough time with her .Ok so i do work and im in summer school taking some extra courses to help me when i go back to university in september . I do call her everyday and try to see her as much as possible. From what im hearing from other people that i know she left me for some big time baller guy. I don't know to much about him all I know is he has lots of money drives a bmw and sells drugs. I tried to reason with her tried all I can do to get her to go back out with me and she says that she found someone better. Ive been with this girl for 2 1/2 years. I mean im so ****ing pissed right now. Should I go and confront the guy ? Im to angry right now so im going to watch some gsp fight videos to calm me down.

suggestions ?

just let her go if she does not want to be with you... it sux when somebody breaks up with you but its what she felt like she needed to do. There are plenty of fish in the sea there bud just jump back on the single horse and ride as fast as you can... and hit on as many girls as you can mabey even try to bang one of her friends :)

She says i work to much and that i don't spend enough time with her .Ok so i do work and im in summer school taking some extra courses to help me when i go back to university in september . I do call her everyday and try to see her as much as possible. From what im hearing from other people that i know she left me for some big time baller guy. I don't know to much about him all I know is he has lots of money drives a bmw and sells drugs. I tried to reason with her tried all I can do to get her to go back out with me and she says that she found someone better. Ive been with this girl for 2 1/2 years. I mean im so ****ing pissed right now. Should I go and confront the guy ? Im to angry right now so im going to watch some gsp fight videos to calm me down.

suggestions ?

If she really loved you unconditionally she would not have left. Sorry. Or it could be a decoy to see if she can control your comings and goings.. time will tell.

suggestions ?

My girl left me after 4 years together just cos we went to a different college and she met new friends and now shes with some alcoholic kid whos got his name tattooed on his lip and is fat. Trust me girls who leave for someone else arent worth it.

I got left for some mess of a kid and sounds like you got left for a guy with nothing positive about him. Leave it and leave her who wnats beef with a drug dealer these days anyway?

Ummm yea, if your girlfriend left you for a drug dealer you probably should drop any feelings you have left for her. I know so many girls that seem to avoid good guys and end up dating the most worthless pieces of trash around. Some chicks are just whack.

suggestions ?

Me and my GF broke up yesterday, we were together for almost 3 years. dont feel bad. If she is upset that you are trying to better yourself and she cant see through that and all she can see is you not seing her enough then you shouldnt be with her anyway, she is not right for you. Just move on, try to forget about her and find someone better. They are out there....just takes a while, keep that head up son

suggestions ?

Don't do this. She doesn't deserve. Ignore her. It's hard, maybe. But it's better! Trust me.

suggestions ?

Bang her best friend or sister :P

Typical girl for ya right there. I know it hurts and all but in time use this as a launching pad to bigger and better things. Focus on the most important person , the guy in the mirror.

Oh and if you do two somehow get back together just remember spiders spin the same webs.

Sounds like a girl I was with some time ago. She wanted to be with a "bad boy". Been with the same guy since and now I find out he cheated on her, gave her an std, and beats her. Only feelings you should have is pity because she made a horrible decision. Everyone that said move on, forget about her, not worth any trouble is exactly right.

bro this might not what u wanna hear but if shes already with this guy she was prolly seein him on the side so f that ***, seems like this guy has shared a lot of needles neways better she dates him after u than before...its gunna be good bra no worries

go work some combinations on the punching bag. Know how to do a takedown, Rear naked choke and taking the guys back.

Than go to that .... son!!

lol i havnt had a girlfriend since 7th grade. haha. im in 11th. and no im no geek. im one of the cool kids but for some reason i just dont want one. Im too addicted and into my sports to get one and let alone hang out with her for countless pointless hours.

You should have dumped her saying that your work life was more important to you than she was to you.

Go ... while you have the chance. do as many as youd like.

but remember "wrap it before you tap it" Or youll be spending all that work money on STD money.

suggestions ?

#1. Get another girl so she'll see. maybe invite her over to get her stuff while your pounding on that new ***! :]

#2. Spice things up, cheat on her.. Sounds stupid but you have to talk to other people so she won't feel like she'll always have you.

#1. Get another girl so she'll see. maybe invite her over to get her stuff while your pounding on that new ***! :]

#2. Spice things up' date=' cheat on her.. Sounds stupid but you have to talk to other people so she won't feel like she'll always have you.[/quote']

Its just crazy enough to work! :)

Sorry to hear that.

Ive been dating a girl for close to 2 and a half years now too. In my opinion, if this girl was able to brake up with you for another guy after being with her for that long, then shes really not worth the effort of trying to get her back, or being with her in the first place.

If the guy is(or was in this case) your friend I would definitely go and confront him. If you dont know him and he didnt know you then its not worth it. It is never the thing that anyone in this situation wants to hear, but you shouldnt get pissed at the guy who is with your ex. Its not his falt that your ex is heartless(again..I know that youve been with her for a while so I apologize for saying this about her). It would be like 'killing the messanger' if that makes any sense.

What can you do? Just wait. Its not what anyone wants to hear, but time will heal everything.

If not, then kick the guys ****. Anyone that likes to consider themselves as ballers are always in need of an **** kicking anyways.

Hopefully everythings turns out well.

suggestions ?

Other fish in the sea, she ain't worth it move on.

Sorry to hear that.

Ive been dating a girl for close to 2 and a half years now too. In my opinion' date=' if this girl was able to brake up with you for another guy after being with her for that long, then shes really not worth the effort of trying to get her back, or being with her in the first place.

[/quote']

Agree!

suggestions ?

She chose up on the next man.. You can take it 2 ways feel like she just lost the best thing she ever had and go get you some new women that will be lucky enough to take her place..Or you can feel like crap and go into depression because some young women did not know what she wants in her life "There is a hole planet full of them"

PS I know some small time drug dealers that drive a nice BMWs put 2 grand down and have a $700 a month payment and mommy and daddy help them with rent so they just sell drugs for spending money and the car note and people think they are balling but in reality they are just frontin.. Its common for girls to fall for that trick.. Some women would rather you have a nice car and have people think you are rich than drive a 98 honda have 20k in the bank saved and people think you are broke.. You want a women down for you not down for your persona that you put out to the world..

Forget that b*tch man, she dosen't deserve a hard working guy like you. The drug dealer dude will cut her off after he hits that **** a few times and she probably cheated on you with him while you were together. I suggest a nice weekend with a few of your mates, some big booty ladies. Black, White and Asian a whole load of take away food and a nice bowl of kush.

suggestions ?

Suggestion? Don't ever call her again. Forget about her and move on. The problem is that she found a guy with more money than you...No matter how much you sweet talk her and tell her you love her she isn't coming back. Money always wins bro. Sorry about your loss..

Suggestion? Don't ever call her again. Forget about her and move on. The problem is that she found a guy with more money than you...No matter how much you sweet talk her and tell her you love her she isn't coming back. Money always wins bro. Sorry about your loss..

I think the same.

Mate' date=' grow a pair and beat the **** out of that drug dealer, steal his drugs and then sell them to his customers then you will get your girl back and you can teach her a lesson and brutalize her, shove it in her bum, mouth, eye...make sure you HURT her.

Aight?[/quote']

Whatever you do don't do this^^. Like I said earlier not worth it you can do better.

Yea. That is how it usually goes. It was probably money all along. I bet when she said "I don't see you enough" it was code for "Your pockets are empty".

Probably! Cos all the women complain when the men don't call, don't go there to see them, don't listen to what they say... Women!!! ??

Probably! Cos all the women complain when the men don't call' date=' don't go there to see them, don't listen to what they say... Women!!! ??[/quote']

Sorry, do not mean to interrupt, but I have been watching you and I like your posting style, would you like to join the elite Wolverines? You will be even more famous. The other day was just a small taste of things to come.

Sorry' date=' do not mean to interrupt, but I have been watching you and I like your posting style, would you like to join the elite Wolverines? You will be even more famous. The other day was just a small taste of things to come.[/quote']

elite Wolverines?

Archived