Who's following the Raoul Moat story?

Craig_M

Everything is going down very near to where i live. I know a lot of people who actually know Moat himself (he is actually known as Thomas' date=' not Raoul).

LOL, paul Gasgoine as turned up! he is crazy :P[/quote']

Things are developing pretty rapidly. It won't get to the morning. A friend of Moat's was just interviewed on ITV news and said he has heard that Moat is out of bullets/

For those who dont know, he is a man who got realeased from prison last week and has went on a shotgun rampage trying to kill police.

ATM he has been caught and is negotiating with police, whilst holding a shotgun to his head

Things are developing pretty rapidly. It won't get to the morning. A friend of Moat's was just interviewed on ITV news and said he has heard that Moat is out of bullets/

If that is the case then it should be all over. Cant take that chance though

Thing is' date=' the police can't shoot an unarmed man, regardless of the crimes he's committed, so it could be a ploy to ensure he doesn't get shot.[/quote']

Maybe, do you know if they could use that tazer gun that the police have?

I've heard that he was a really nice guy before he went to jail. I know a guy who used to work as a Bouncer at the same club in Newcastle, and a few others who knew him before he went to jail.

I think prison must have made him go slightly crazy, then hearing about his GF and the policeman's relationship has sent him over the edge.

people are trying to defend him, saying he was a nice bloke, that may be true, but when he shot 3 unarmed people then told the police he was going to war with them. another thing is that if he is such a nice person how within hours of getting out of jail did he manage to get a gun, normal people don't even know where to start to get a gun, there are even groups on facebook calling him an 'angel of vengance' and holding him up as some kind of hero, the man is an oxygen thief and a coward,

today it looked as if had moved near to where i live, police helicopter dropped off some armed police about 300 meters from my house

He evaded police for a good few days but it look like its gunna finish soon one way or another

he managed to stay on the run as that area is all country side and thick woodland areas, with good survival skills you could hide out for months but luckily this w***er stayed around the village where his car was found and has now been cornered by armed police.

what i don't get is that he is holding a gun to his throat, eh? is he saying 'don't shoot me or i'll shoot myself''

Where is this happening and what website/channel is covering it?

It was happening from last week when he shot 3 people and has been on the run for a week until last night where the police cornered him. There was a standoff for about 5 hours where he was standing with a shotgun to his neck whilst the police were negotiating with him. In the early hours of the morning he shot himself.

Its all over UK news.

people are trying to defend him' date=' saying he was a nice bloke, that may be true, but when he shot 3 unarmed people then told the police he was going to war with them. another thing is that if he is such a nice person how within hours of getting out of jail did he manage to get a gun, normal people don't even know where to start to get a gun, there are even groups on facebook calling him an 'angel of vengance' and holding him up as some kind of hero, the man is an oxygen thief and a coward,

today it looked as if had moved near to where i live, police helicopter dropped off some armed police about 300 meters from my house[/quote']

also he is doing this as his girlfriend ended their relationship and moved in with someone else' date=' when that happened to me did i go and shoot 3 people, including a policeman? NO i got a divorce like any other normal person would do!!!![/quote']

...Spot-on fella.

This takes the piss also, how the SAS, RAF and hundreds of dibble were dafted in with an estimated bill of half a million pound, if not a hell of a lot more......... Sharp shooting snippers and satellite imagery - 25,000 tops!....... Furthermore, its gonna be another half a million pound, per year, for a high security prison for this muppet, if he services? Well spent Gov! :mad:

...Spot-on fella.

This takes the piss also' date=' how the SAS, RAF and hundreds of dibble were dafted in with an estimated bill of half a million pound, if not a hell of a lot more......... Sharp shooting snippers and satellite imagery - 25,000 tops!....... Furthermore, its gonna be another [b']half a million pound, per year, for a high security prison for this muppet[/b], if he services? Well spent Gov! :mad:

He's dead, so wont be going to prison.

Archived