lesnar the ultimate mma artist

MachoMan

hes shown massive punching power

superior wrestling

granite chin

athleticism' date='

and now he is diplaying his masstery of BJJ

noone will ever be able to beat this guy again.[/quote']

oh so NOW your giving BJJ credit but you think subs should be illegal AND you actually think brock is the ultimate mma artist. you truely deserve to stop following mma and never watch another fight in your life. brock wins cuz of his size, athletism and superior wrestling

superior wrestling

granite chin

athleticism' date='

Mastery of BJJ?

FVKK NO!

He looked to his corner for step-by-step instructions and how to secure that chioke, and it still took him forever.

Wrestling? Yes.

Athletecisim? Yes

Punching power? Yeah, if he can land a punch. His striking is not that good compared to pretty much everyone else in the entire UFC.

Granite Chin? Questionable. That uppercut from carwin was the hardst punch he ate, and it was not an especially hard punch from Carwin.

Brock lacks in many areas, and can ovecome it because of his size. Anyone else in any other weight division who had the exact same skill set (and proficiency) as Brock would not even be in the UFC at all because they would get their asses whooped.

oh so NOW your giving BJJ credit but you think subs should be illegal AND you actually think brock is the ultimate mma artist. you truely deserve to stop following mma and never watch another fight in your life. brock wins cuz of his size' date=' athletism and superior wrestling[/quote']

LMAO, he's trolling again cant you see that

superior wrestling

granite chin

athleticism' date='

hahahahahahahah yea and he ran like a little girl u forgot that..... o yeeeeeuhhhhh mastery of bjj? where u get ur pot from bro??

superior wrestling

granite chin

athleticism' date='

so according to the title

brock is the ultimate mixed martial arts atrtist?

is that like an ATM machine? autimated teller machine machine?

So Brock is now the greatest fighter ever cause he's knocked people out and submitted 1 person with what a lot of people consider, the most basic submission there is? Well look at Fedor, he's Ko'd more people, submitted more people and he's a fat russian guy. Mike Russow, he's submitted and KO'd more then Brock and he's a fat guy who could not be KO'd no matter how many times Todd Duffe smashed him in the face. Brock is not the greatest fighter of all time. But i do admit he is good, but if you ask me he has no stand up. All of his fights have ended on the ground. give him about 4-6 more fights when he's had a mas amount of time to improve his stand up and i think that it's possible he could be in the top 20.

So Brock is now the greatest fighter ever cause he's knocked people out and submitted 1 person with what a lot of people consider' date=' the most basic submission there is? Well look at Fedor, he's Ko'd more people, submitted more people and he's a fat russian guy. Mike Russow, he's submitted and KO'd more then Brock and he's a fat guy who could not be KO'd no matter how many times Todd Duffe smashed him in the face. Brock is not the greatest fighter of all time. But i do admit he is good, but if you ask me he has no stand up. All of his fights have ended on the ground. give him about 4-6 more fights when he's had a mas amount of time to improve his stand up and i think that it's possible he could be in the top 20.[/quote']

so the ufc heavyweight champion isnt in the top 20 best fighters?

Archived