The Big 3 vs Miami Thrice:Who will be better?

The_Power

They are calling it Miami Thrice or The Big 3 in Miami. Lebron James has left Cleveland Cavaliers and Chris Bosh left The Toronto Raptors to join Dewayne Wade in Miami. I prsonaly think this will be a good team and i think they will make the playoffs and face Boston Celtics in Eastern Conference Finals. Boston has thier top 3 players plus Rojan Rondo. Which team do you think will be better next season, The Boston Celtics or Miami Heat? Who has the better players.

They are calling it Miami Thrice or The Big 3 in Miami. Lebron James has left Cleveland Cavaliers and Chris Bosh left The Toronto Raptors to join Dewayne Wade in Miami. I prsonaly think this will be a good team and i think they will make the playoffs and face Boston Celtics in Eastern Conference Finals. Boston has thier top 3 players plus Rojan Rondo. Which team do you think will be better next season' date=' The Boston Celtics or Miami Heat? Who has the better players.[/quote']

As a Celtics fan I really hope that the big 3 + Rondo will win.

But if the 3 amigos from the heat click, and have a decent support system, they will be monstrous...

If there's anyone who can beat the Miami trio is no one else but the Lakers 3 musketeer Kobe' date=' Pau, Ron Ron.

Kobe is graeter than Lebron

Pau is way above Bosh

Ron Ron can stop D-Wade[/quote']

That's not a bad call Raffy..........I never thought I'd hear myself say that to you. :)

If there's anyone who can beat the Miami trio is no one else but the Lakers 3 musketeer Kobe' date=' Pau, Ron Ron.

Pau is way above Bosh

Kobe can guard Lebron, but Pau and Ron are too slow for Bosh and Wade. Good try though.

Pau is way above Bosh

I was more talking about the Eastern Conference. Boston are the leaders right now. Orlando had the top spot last year. Will the Heat burn the Celtics out of that spot. I think if they play smart and don't try to be superstars they can at least make the finals. As far as beating L.A. We have to see what their regular season encounters look like.

That's not a bad call Raffy..........I never thought I'd hear myself say that to you. :)

Been a Laker fan since Magic rookie year. Problem with the Miami now is that they are almost down to 3 players, they already traded Beasley and some of their bench players, you cannot win championship with 3 stars only.

The Lakers still have Odom, Fisher, Bynum, Vujacic. I mean the Lakers team is almost intact.

Been a Laker fan since Magic rookie year. Problem with the Miami now is that they are almost down to 3 players' date=' they already traded Beasley and some of their bench players, you cannot win championship with 3 stars only.

The Lakers still have Odom, Fisher, Bynum, Vujacic. I mean the Lakers team is almost intact.[/quote']

Good calls. You need a bench, and Miami might be hurting. I still think that's a ludicrous 3-star show of talent Miami has now.....will be interesting to see how they click. If the chemistry is not there, it won't mean sh*t.

Pffffft all this talk about Miami getting the Title and the Big 3 in Miami is all MUMBO JUMBO. 3 guys don't win a championship. That is not how it went in Boston. We had a great bench and great role players....that is something the Heat is lacking. Miami also lacks a good coach. Average coaching only takes you so far...Lebron learned that in Cleveland. Miami is far from winning a championship. Like I said 3 guys don't win a title...A whole team does. So does defense...which brings me to my next point. Chris Bosh...one of the worst defensive players in the NBA...How does Miami expect to keep the lead when their big man can't stop anyone?

Miami will NOT finish in front of Boston. They will Not win a championship next year...You heard it here first.

Pffffft all this talk about Miami getting the Title and the Big 3 in Miami is all MUMBO JUMBO. 3 guys don't win a championship. That is not how it went in Boston. We had a great bench and great role players....that is something the Heat is lacking. Miami also lacks a good coach. Average coaching only takes you so far...Lebron learned that in Cleveland. Miami is far from winning a championship. Like I said 3 guys don't win a title...A whole team does. So does defense...which brings me to my next point. Chris Bosh...one of the worst defensive players in the NBA...How does Miami expect to keep the lead when their big man can't stop anyone?

Miami will NOT finish in front of Boston. They will Not win a championship next year...You heard it here first.

You all dont know who will be on Miami's bench or how they will perform. So you cant write them off. All they need is a bench that wont give up too many points because when lebron, bosh and wade are out there they will be running up the score!!!

You all dont know who will be on Miami's bench or how they will perform. So you cant write them off. All they need is a bench that wont give up too many points because when lebron' date=' bosh and wade are out there they will be running up the score!!![/quote']

They won't be running up the score against Boston....None of those guys can beat us.

Lebron can't beat Boston

Wade can't beat Boston

Bosh can't beat Boston

Miami Won't beat Boston

They won't be running up the score against Boston....None of those guys can beat us.

Lebron can't beat Boston

Wade can't beat Boston

Bosh can't beat Boston

Miami Won't beat Boston

yea alone they cant beat boston but together as long as the bench play's decent they will destroy boston!!

This is just going to make it sweeter for Kobe to win 2+ more over those 3 guys.

all is well.

it is scary though...Mike Millers a good addition too. Butler from WVU was a good player, and Chalmers can grow. They'll add some decent pieces surely.

but I believe LA would beat them in a 7 game series

We have to see if any players are willing to take a paycut in order to win a championship.

Boston had a number of players who did it.

That is because of Good coaching.....Great fans and a great city. Athletes know that when they come around here...that there is a good chance that they will win a championship of some sort.

Miami>Orlando and Boston

Florida teams will be causin boston fits this year because Ray>Red Sux also lol

I hate the Red Sox...

despite this years 4-3 win boston hardly proved they were better then orlando....didnt orlando sweep boston in 09?

Miami Championships - 1

Orlando Championships - 0

Boston Championships - 17

Boston > Florida

And that is just basketball :)

Florida just got NBA teams in the 90's' date=' so you cant really compare[/quote']

Oh I know that...I can't really use the Rays either since they aren't that Old. Can't really use the Lightning or the Panthers either...I can use the Dolphins though!

Patriots > Dolphins :)

Massachusetts - Where sports championships are won.

Oh I know that...I can't really use the Rays either since they aren't that Old. Can't really use the Lightning or the Panthers either...I can use the Dolphins though!

Patriots > Dolphins :)

Massachusetts - Where sports championships are won.

this is true im not a dolphins fan though lol

Archived