Chris Leben vs Vitor Belfort for #1 contender

TLC_MaTcH619

I think this makes sense.

Bisping's fighting Akiyama and not Belfort' date=' and Dana said he wants Belfort has to have a fight before Silva/Sonnen winner. '

it would be a good fight, but I think Belfort would be able to put Leben out.[/quote']

i love leben

hes the friggin man

but i dont think hes close enough to the top right now for a shot at the title or even for #1 contender

Bisping's fighting Akiyama and not Belfort' date=' and Dana said he wants Belfort has to have a fight before Silva/Sonnen winner. '

it would be a good fight, but I think Belfort would be able to put Leben out.[/quote']

Good thinkin but Leben has expressed wanting to fight wanderlei and at the post fight ufc 116 dana agreed so.

Bisping's fighting Akiyama and not Belfort' date=' and [b']Dana said he wants Belfort has to have a fight before Silva/Sonnen winner.[/b] '

it would be a good fight, but I think Belfort would be able to put Leben out.

why do u keep saying this? i want a link because all i could find is this http://mmafrenzy.com/14545/vitor-belfort-will-challenge-silva-sonnen-winner-for-ufc-middleweight-title-in-november/

I want to know when Dana said Leben is fighting Wandy, last I heard, at the post fight conference, Dana said he wants to get Leben back in the Octagon within the next few months, and that Wandy will be out for a while, thus, the matchup won't happen for a while. If Leben loses his fight between now and then however, I doubt he'll just get Silva, coming off a loss, I mean he's not even a top 10 MW, a loss will put him further back

serious? Vitor would KILL Leben

Archived