Bigger punching power than Carwin!

HFXaSSaSSiN

prime mike tyson??!?!?!???

i was waiting for someone to mention a boxer (i thought someone would say george foreman Who by the way probably hits a little harder than carwin)

Even mike tyson said there are loads of average joes who hit harder than him (by average joes i think he means 250lb+ men) but its about landing the punch. Loads of peolple have ko power but very few are skilled enough to make a career out of it.

Watch this video if you dont agree.

I dont agree ....one video does not make someone the hardest puncher.....there are alot of one punch KO videos out there....but Carwin does it over and over and over...thats the difference!

I hear that Chad Corvin has more punching power than Carwin does anyone know when he is fighting next?

I'm sure there are lots of people who has bigger punching power than Carwin but try find one with that much punching power and punching SKILL. It's useless pinch if you can't land it.

I highly doubt there is anyone in the world with more punching power than carwin. (that includes pro boxers)

You can't really determine that with a 8oz glove difference. Put those 4ozers on some heavy boxing punchers and you would be able to see but otherwise it's kinda moot.

You can't really determine that with a 8oz glove difference. Put those 4ozers on some heavy boxing punchers and you would be able to see but otherwise it's kinda moot.

I honestly do not thing the top boxers have anymore punching power than the top mma fighters.

Chad Corvin has a lot of punching power but it's not as good as Carwin's and maybe not as good as Duffee's. I'm not sure what's with Corvin's medical issues but I've been wanting to see him fight in the UFC for a while since I do watch all the XFC events. So far all the fighters he's fought are mediocre at best, and from what I've seen of him he needs to tune-up his cardio some and might lack a good ground game.

Chad Corvin has a lot of punching power but it's not as good as Carwin's and maybe not as good as Duffee's. I'm not sure what's with Corvin's medical issues but I've been wanting to see him fight in the UFC for a while since I do watch all the XFC events. So far all the fighters he's fought are mediocre at best' date=' and from what I've seen of him he needs to tune-up his cardio some and might lack a good ground game.[/quote']

I don't actually think that Duffee has tremendous punching power, I just think Tim Hauge has no chin.

But did Berry clip Hague good in that fight or was it mostly fought on the ground?

Barry rocked him up against the cage with a flurry of punches and I believe a high kick and while Barry went in for the kill Hague shot for a takedown and in the scramble to get back up Hague got him in a guillotine choke and rolled it into a mounted position to get the win.

I was so excited for his debut. We got to see Browne make his debut' date=' now Morecraft is on the 117 prelims. When is Chad fighting?[/quote']

No one seems to know but I am realing looking forward to seeing Chad Corvin fight in the ufc. With a good camp and a little more experince I think he could be a beast.

No one seems to know but I am realing looking forward to seeing Chad Corvin fight in the ufc. With a good camp and a little more experince I think he could be a beast.

and with more exposure his chances will be in his favor a bit more .. hype train and you may just get what you want ..its very effective in MMA

Archived