Bones the future?

thelowie

Will Jon Jones be beaten by an effective inside striker or a good ground and pound fighter/wrester, or are we looking at a future dominant champion who's physical skills are too much for his weight class? I think the latter but would appreciate opinions..cheers

If jones eventually gets a black belt in jui jitsu, I see him becoming the next anderson silva. look at how young he is. hes just gonna keep getting better too. he has great stiking, wrestling, gnp, all he needs is to further develop his jui jitsu and nobody in the division will be able to handle him

Will Jon Jones be beaten by an effective inside striker or a good ground and pound fighter/wrester' date=' or are we looking at a future dominant champion who's physical skills are too much for his weight class? I think the latter but would appreciate opinions..cheers[/quote']

he'll be beaten by any good light heavyweight right now

which is y they've given him matyushenko...if he was "so great" why not give him machida? answer - hes not good enough (yet)...give him another couple of years and maybe he'll be getting ready for top 5 level competition but atm hes VERY overrated..but he has potential..

as for his physical skills...hes not the fastest, strongest, doesnt have the best cardio, doesnt have the best striking or wrestling...theres nothing he can do that nobody else can but hes a pretty good alrounder..tbh i think hes been so successful mainly because hes so unorthodox..

so is he gna be a future champ? - yeh i would of thought so

dominate champ like anderson silva? - i doubt it

he cant even beat Hamill' date=' he has no shot[/quote']

are you kidding me? he got disqualified and before that happend he was owning mat hamill. i remember joe rogan saying that no one has ever been able to dominant mat hamill like this!!!!!

are you kidding me? he got disqualified and before that happend he was owning mat hamill. i remember joe rogan saying that no one has ever been able to dominant mat hamill like this!!!!!

I remember the dominating bit

I thought Jones won via TKO until Buffer said Hamill via DQ

says the guy who likes forrest griffin who will never again be championship material... he was a jaco wrestling champ and a greco one at that.. that still has effective striking he told everyone himself he wants to climb the ladder not jump the gap.. he's humble and growing well he can very well and easily be the next champ in 2 yrs or so..

I love how the only points made against Bones are that he lost to Matt Hammill (i guess no one watches fights to know what actually happens)' date=' and Stephen Bonnar (i guess along with not watching fights people just dont know anything about the sport). Runnning out of excuses I guess.[/quote']

He beat Bonnar, so I don't know why he's brought into it. But he deserved to lose to Hamill. He was def winning, but he was too immature to win. All he had to do was not throw an illegal strike, that's it. He failed to do that.

Jon jones is an animal but no one can stay unbeaten forever. Someone will figure him out.

agreed.

Please do this!

Visit http://www.Trading-Grounds.com and click on as many different Ad's as you can on my website. Ad's can be found in the Home, Chat, Donate Pages! (Refreshing will change the Ad) Thanks doing this will help me get more funds!

Archived