Worst UFC fighter- Who would you fight if you had to

adambomber

First one that came to mind is Spencer Fisher - he's getting up there in age now for a 155er, and he's losing some speed. I would definitely go for the take down and try to do some LnP...

Now having said that, I'm sure he'd leisurely pick me apart and turn my face into a wad of meat, but that'd be my pick if I HAD to.

Brock Lesner

He'd Distroy Me But It Would Be Worth It Just To Have The Chance To Hurt Him Slightly Thats How Much I Hate That Prick I'd Do It Even If My Life Did'nt Depend On It I'd Do It Right Now

Yeah you would hurt Brock... thats a reasonable thing to think. You couldnt hurt a basket full of blind kittens i bet, much less the HW Champ of the world.

This. That seems like it would be fun.

haha that would be alot of fun

Yo I remember the guy that tried to block punches with punches that was crazy. It lasted like a minute and Joe Rogan was makin fun of the guy the whole time.

ya i forget his name that would be the guy i would fight haha ya joe rogan was bagging on him the whole time haha

Not the worst UFC fighter and I hate to say it because he is my favorite fighter to watch.

Chuck Liddell - If I got to land a solid hit on him I know he would drop. I can hit hard I am just not accurate.

So with that I would pick him, but to fight just out of the box even to get my **** beat. Frank Mir because I would love to just make him hate me maybe he would want to kill me like he does Brock and it would be entertaining.

I think It'd be least painful to fight GSP. I would hype up the fight just like Chael Sonnen is doing against Anderson Silva and then GSP would **** me for five rounds to pull out the unanimous decision. Then I would talk about how he only beat me because he was on steroids. However, if somehow I was able to pull off a triangle because he underestimated me, I would retire the welterweight championship belt.

Archived