Security guards at clubs and bars and concert events

Carwinfan3

............................................................................read.............................................................................................................read....................................................................

I just came back from a hiphop concert and as soon as i got there i just had to laugh. every security guard that worked there was no taller then 5'8. The biggest security guard there was 5'8 180 pounds lol. i went there with a couple of ppl from my old high school basketball team and we towered and also out weighed these guys. I mean what would happen if 6 guys over 6'5 inches (me being the second tallest at 6'9) got into a a brawl i mean how are these munchkins able to stop it. What's the point in hiring people who look like hobbits . Ive been to clubs where bouncers where literally 290 pounds + .but tonight was just to funny.

yea alot of times the guys they hire have martial arts training and such so i wouldnt speak so soon

Not true. Most of the time it's a big guy who can throw a half decent punch or someone who got hired because he knew people.

I don't know where OP went, but I haven't seen a lot of small bouncers, and even less bouncers who actually know how to fight. The thing is, you usually don't need bouncers who know how to fight. It's not really hard to kick some guy out when you have a Mace/Tazer and when the other guy is drunk as hell(which is most of the time).

Not true. Most of the time it's a big guy who can throw a half decent punch or someone who got hired because he knew people.

I don't know where OP went' date=' but I haven't seen a lot of small bouncers, and even less bouncers who actually know how to fight. The thing is, you usually don't need bouncers who know how to fight. It's not really hard to kick some guy out when you have a Mace/Tazer and when the other guy is drunk as hell(which is most of the time).[/quote']

a couple guys at the gym i used to train at were bouncers and one was only 5'8" and fights at featherweight

i have seen some small scrawny guys being able to take repeated hard shots from much bigger guys and take an **** whopping before dropping. once i seen this bulky guy get knocked flat out by this really short guy

its weird how it works

what jackie chan flick was this

............................................................................read.............................................................................................................read....................................................................

I just came back from a hiphop concert and as soon as i got there i just had to laugh. every security guard that worked there was no taller then 5'8. The biggest security guard there was 5'8 180 pounds lol. i went there with a couple of ppl from my old high school basketball team and we towered and also out weighed these guys. I mean what would happen if 6 guys over 6'5 inches (me being the second tallest at 6'9) got into a a brawl i mean how are these munchkins able to stop it. What's the point in hiring people who look like hobbits . Ive been to clubs where bouncers where literally 290 pounds + .but tonight was just to funny.

While size matters in equal skill.. 5'8 180 pounds sober Vs 6'9 drunk and already fighting and winded the 5'8 guy is going to grab you from behind go for choke if needed and get you out of there.. I am not sayin you were drunk or your crew could not handle them but I know cats who work security at events in Vegas that are soldiers at Nellis AFB who get to work any event and they are in shape and not that tall and can fight and if one goes down you will have to take them all down..

what jackie chan flick was this

i don't know. must have been filming it after our fest of ale where some bulky dude that was screaming at these two other guys that only looked to be in their early twenties, and one of the younger smaller guys dropped him pretty hard and i guess they just ran to the car and took off

the other one i am talking about, there was a guy at martini's causing a scene, the bouncer, who is much bigger and older, dragged him out by his ears took him outside, and from what i seen, the guy charged at the bouncer and took a beating like a champ. I've never seen somebody take so many repeated shots before going down, unless its in an actual MMA fight. Around here most people only fight by getting a group to gang up on people or they use binoy toys

this **** does happen. just because you are a towering 6'4 obsessed with the size of your pecs, does not mean that you will win every fight you pick against somebody with a much smaller build. Some people are crazy.

I guarantee you no matter how big you are if you try to harm me i will stop you no matter how big you are i wouldnt care what i had to do. im sure your tall but your probably a stick. hey kendall grove is tall for his weight and i dont see him winning all of his fights. pretty sure ive seen him get his **** kicked.

one of the crazy things ive seen is there was a party going on a couple summers ago at the beach, and usually people fight cheap around here or they just jump people with their buddies

but i guess the two guys i seen knew each other from somewhere as they had a big confrentation beside the fire pit, and i guess they agreed to duel it off mono et mono. the guy was itching to throw down, and the other guy really didnt seem too eager but was rather calm about it.

anyways the enraged guy who started the whole thing was just jumping around anxiously and screaming at the guy ready to throw down entising him and all that, and getting impatient, waiting as the other guy calmy just removed his shirt, watch and necklace very casually before proceeding to put him out in two punches.

i dont know what it was all about, but that was a good old fashioned scrap. At the busy point of the summer, i would see a couple a week, but it was all one sided. None of which would have made it to the judges decision, as Herb Dean would have to call for a disqualification.

I guarantee you no matter how big you are if you try to harm me i will stop you no matter how big you are i wouldnt care what i had to do. im sure your tall but your probably a stick. hey kendall grove is tall for his weight and i dont see him winning all of his fights. pretty sure ive seen him get his **** kicked.

6'9 274 pounds so you do the math.

InternetToughGuy-732335_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

Archived