What do you do when Jon Fitch fights?

ThirstForBLOOD

I usually start it off with a bathroom break. Then I might go on my phone' date=' text some people and browse the internet. If I'm watching Jon Fitch on PPV at home I'll change the channel to something else. What about you guys?[/quote']

Sounds like Fitch makes somebody a little too excited.

I usually start it off with a bathroom break. Then I might go on my phone' date=' text some people and browse the internet. If I'm watching Jon Fitch on PPV at home I'll change the channel to something else. What about you guys?[/quote']

I'm usually at the bar watching so its a great time to piss some beer away and grab a new drink.

I watch him in awe since i respect wrestling. And I've wrestled in high school and i understand how tiring and how much technique it takes to really be good at it. Plus i laugh at the people saying it's boring, because boring or not it's the best base skill in MMA.

I watch him in awe since i respect wrestling. And I've wrestled in high school and i understand how tiring and how much technique it takes to really be good at it. Plus i laugh at the people saying it's boring' date=' because boring or not it's the best base skill in MMA.[/quote']

Good wrestlers finish fights.

You can and sometimes this will happen as no fighter can always finish their opponent' date=' however failing to do so in your last 7 fights makes you extremely stale.[/quote']

Lol if he can use his wrestling to make his opponent look silly for 3 rounds or in GSP's case 5 rounds i don't think that makes them stale but that's me personally.

Lol if he can use his wrestling to make his opponent look silly for 3 rounds or in GSP's case 5 rounds i don't think that makes them stale but that's me personally.

Last 7 fights for other high level wrestlers and their wins.

Randy half finishes, Hendo half finishes, Lesner all but one finished, Hughes half finishes, even Gsp who is on a Fitch trend lately has finished 2 of his last 7.

Fitch is the definition of lay and pray, as soon as he stepped up and started facing the top level guys he cannot do anything but stall for victory.

I'm usually at the bar watching so its a great time to piss some beer away and grab a new drink.

I do this. Then I thank him after the fight is over for the easy clean sweep of fantasy. Jon Fitch is the easiest man to get 43 points off of.

Winner: Jon Fitch

Method: Unanimous decision

Round: 3

Minute: 5

Thank you fine sir!

Normally I'll kick it off by making sure my ice cube trays are filled up and ready to go, maybe sweep my deck, go take a power dump, and possibly rub one out. That usually gets me to the end of the third round just in time to see Fitch's hand being raised.......

i watch him in awe since i respect wrestling. And i've wrestled in high school and i understand how tiring and how much technique it takes to really be good at it. Plus i laugh at the people saying it's boring' date=' because boring or not it's the best base skill in mma.[/quote']

+100

Archived