Chael Sonnen God Complex

bonesbonesbones

Chael Sonnen has insulted notable legends and future HOFers (Anderson Silva, Noguieras, Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, the entire LHW division) on multiple occasions. I understand that he needs to think he will win the fight or else he shouldn't even show up but couldn't he have a little respect. I know people say Anderson Silva doesn't respect his opponents but he does that by outclassing them, Chael continues to step over the line. I believe that someone who fights in the UFC should never insult someone who has fought in Pride because you have to be a tough SOB to fight in Pride and the majority of the guys in the UFC who were in Pride would probably beat his **** anyway.

Chael Sonnen has insulted notable legends and future HOFers (Anderson Silva' date=' Noguieras, Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida, the entire LHW division) on multiple occasions. I understand that he needs to think he will win the fight or else he shouldn't even show up but couldn't he have a little respect. I know people say Anderson Silva doesn't respect his opponents but he does that by outclassing them, Chael continues to step over the line. I believe that someone who fights in the UFC should never insult someone who has fought in Pride because you have to be a tough SOB to fight in Pride and the majority of the guys in the UFC who were in Pride would probably beat his **** anyway.[/quote']

why did you put that you have to be a tuff SOB to fight in Pride?

why did you put that you have to be a tuff SOB to fight in Pride?

Ten minute first rounds... thats brutal. A lot of the guys in the UFC would be drained after 5-7 minutes and just get beat on for the rest.

More leniant rules. If you went down a soccer kick to the face was legal, if that happened to most guys in the UFC thats lights out, guys in Pride took it like champs.

And just watching Pride fights I find them much more legit than UFC, guys have more of a chin and are willing to trade more, and if they get taken down it wasnt as bad as it is now people were much better on their back.

Archived