Takes notes Fedor, Lesnar is taking the fights a true champion would

SCOver2

Fedor has not had a meaningful fight since 2006. While he and M1 had contract disputes with Strikeforce, ducked Overeem, and took the easy fight with Werdum and lost... Lesnar, a true champion, came back from a life threatening illness where he lost 40 lbs and defeated a top ranked monster in Shane Carwin and now only 4 months later he is taking on Velasquez.

Fedor hasn't fought anyone as good as Carwin or Cain in his entire career. .. much less back to back within 4 months

i1xic4.gif

sv6ey0.gif

This is why Lesnar is sitting at #1 in the world right and Fedor has been dethroned.

While Fedor and M1 had contract disputes with Strikeforce' date=' ducked Overeem, took the easy fight with Werdum and lost... Lesnar, a true champion, came back from a life threatening illness where he lost 40 lbs and defeated a top ranked monster in Shane Carwin and now only 4 months later he is taking on Velasquez.

This is why Lesnar is sitting at #1 in the world right and Fedor has been dethroned.[/quote']

ive had like 5 Mt Dews today

Fedor would still trash Brock... Simple mistake Fedor made whereas Brock went in and nearly had his lights knocked out.
Lesnar would have taken Fedor down within 10 seconds. Who are you trying to kid bub? Mark Hunt took Fedor to the ground for gods sakes. The only reason Carwin had that kind of success against Brock was due to his wrestling allowing him to stop the TD and keep it on the feet.

Lesnar #1 >>>>>>>> Fedor #3

Lesnar would have taken down within 10 seconds. Who are you trying to kid bub? Mark Hunt took Fedor to the ground for gods sakes. The only reason Carwin had that kind of success against Brock was due to his wrestling allowing him to stop the TD.

jalapeno chips are pretty good

but they make mt dew taste a little funny

not gross but a little weird

Lesnar would have taken Fedor down within 10 seconds. Who are you trying to kid bub? Mark Hunt took Fedor to the ground for gods sakes. The only reason Carwin had that kind of success against Brock was due to his wrestling allowing him to stop the TD and keep it on the feet.

Lesnar #1 >>>>>>>> Fedor #3

Fedor kicks butt forever. Fedor greatest of all time, Lesnar greatest of right now, but when he reaches that 16, he's done... For good.

No this is just blatant denial.

Fedor has not faced anyone as good as Carwin or Velasquez in his entire padded career.

Lesnar is taking them on 4 months appart.

4 months apart is normal he deserves no special credit, Fedor just hardly ever fights and hasn't fought a guy on his level since 2005 in Cro Cop.

keep changing the subject.

Not going to change the rankings :)

Brock is the best currently, but once Cain destroys him, I would love to see weather you're gonna be humble or just an ****... Or leave the forums until Brock wins again.

Brock is the best currently' date=' but once Cain destroys him, I would love to see weather you're gonna be humble or just an ****... Or leave the forums until Brock wins again.[/quote']You had the exact same argument a week ago only it was Carwin who was supposed to destroy Brock.

completing the super team?

dont matter' date='[b'] LA's still got Kobe and thats all they need[/b]

back to back to back champs comin right up

Obviously not. They've had him the whole decade, but he's not a 10 time champion. Sounds like they need a little more.

You had the exact same argument a week ago only it was Carwin who was supposed to destroy Brock.

And he would have if not for a crappy gas tank... Brock is over weather against Cain or JDS. He is nearing the end.

...and FYI, I lost faith in Carwin before the fight... I called off my sig bet, so I actually didn't believe Carwin could do it... I was almost double-ly proven wrong, but oh well..

maybe

unless they decide to quit halfway through the series

NBA players are spoiled mofo's. even if they get benched they still get paid millions they dont care

especially lebron

I think Lebron cares. He wants to be the best ever. No one else has that kind of pressure on them.

i dont care how good poeple think he is

Kobe is better' date=' hes got a better attitude, he can put up the 3 like its no ones business

right outa high school straight into the pros, did lebron?? nooooooo

Kobe > Lebron[/quote']

i thought lebron was drafted after high school too(18yrs old)

kobe > lebron

The only reason people think Kobe > Lebron is because Kobe actually had a team to fall back on. Cleveland only ever did as good as they did because Lebron did ALL the work and the others looked like some kids they picked up from nearest playground. I think Cleveland won something like 1 game in 15 were Lebron didn't play last season, Lakers can hold their own without Kobe too.

The only reason people think Kobe > Lebron is because Kobe actually had a team to fall back on. Cleveland only ever did as good as they did because Lebron did ALL the work and the others looked like some kids they picked up from nearest playground. I think Cleveland won something like 1 game in 15 were Lebron didn't play last season' date=' Lakers can hold their own without Kobe too.[/quote']

wel i dont know anything about basketball so your probly right

but kobe >lebron

The only reason people think Kobe > Lebron is because Kobe actually had a team to fall back on. Cleveland only ever did as good as they did because Lebron did ALL the work and the others looked like some kids they picked up from nearest playground. I think Cleveland won something like 1 game in 15 were Lebron didn't play last season' date=' Lakers can hold their own without Kobe too.[/quote']

agree,i think thats the reason why he went to heat because now he has d.wade

i dont care how good poeple think he is

Kobe is better' date=' hes got a better attitude, he can put up the 3 like its no ones business

right outa high school straight into the pros, did lebron?? nooooooo

Kobe > Lebron[/quote']

...... stick to mma

i plan on it

not a basketball fan

i bet $200 on the lakers over the celtics and i won so...

i like kobe for gettin me 200 bucks

and i thought celtics would be champs and im not mad about lakers it just toooo many people like them and i just wanted to go the other way.

i plan on it

not a basketball fan

i bet $200 on the lakers over the celtics and i won so...

i like kobe for gettin me 200 bucks

Haha, congrats. But trust me on this one, if Kobe and Lebron had the same level of talent in their teams, Lebron would look like the better player.

Archived