the octopus predicts spain to win the world cup ...

UFCGOD1

Yes it picked 6 matches correct. Apparantly there is a parrot somewhere that did the same.

Yeah, I heard about the parrot. It picked the netherlands to win though. i guess one of these magic animals is going down. But I worked it out, and for the octopus to get all 7 right, is a 1 in 128 chance of happening. That is pretty amazing

Little known fact Octopi are drawn to the colour red. So it is natural that in every case the winners flag has contained red, and in the case of Germay Spain and Holland Spain, Spain flag has more red than the other 2.

Not magic, just nature.

Yeah' date=' I heard about the parrot. It picked the netherlands to win though. i guess one of these magic animals is going down. But I worked it out, and for the octopus to get all 7 right, is a 1 in 128 chance of happening. That is pretty amazing[/quote']

Amazing is right

Bad odds and still picks winners like myself..........LOL

Yeah' date=' I heard about the parrot. It picked the netherlands to win though. i guess one of these magic animals is going down. But I worked it out, and for the octopus to get all 7 right, is a 1 in 128 chance of happening. That is pretty amazing[/quote']

not that amazing if you've thousands of animals doing the same

he did got today's game right as well though

Archived