Brock vs Cain UFC 121

KingVic85

nice! Anaheim only 3 hours from where I live, if there's not a lot of traffic.

I am definitely thinking about going to this event which would be my first.

I just don't want to shell out more than 200 bucks for tickets, so in the end, maybe I'll just end up purchasing the PPV. Then again, if the card does not have any more big name fighters, I'll just end up watching it online :P.

WAR CAIN!

Im glad they arrnt waiting forever for them to fight. If i was a fighter i would fight atleast 3 times a year barring injury. I mean it keeps your name in the fans heads and brings you more money.

you mean like everytime Dana lets GSP have 8 months to a year between fights, so he can preserve the belt while quality opponents knock each other out of contention. Kampman, Koscheck,Johnson,Paulo Thiago,and Sheilds all should have fought him in the last year or 2. instead they beat each other, but as good as he is, he wouldnt get through that list with out a loss.

you mean like everytime Dana lets GSP have 8 months to a year between fights' date=' so he can preserve the belt while quality opponents knock each other out of contention. Kampman, Koscheck,Johnson,Paulo Thiago,and Sheilds all should have fought him in the last year or 2. instead they beat each other, but as good as he is, he wouldnt get through that list with out a loss.[/quote']

Sure man and add thiego alves and hardy to that he should have had 7 fight in 2 years.

And heres for your info going back to 2005 heres the date of the fights involving GSP.

March 27, 2010 - 8 and a half month

July 11, 2009 - 5 and a half month

January 31, 2009 - 6 month

August 9, 2008 - 3 and a half month

April 19, 2008 - 4 month

December 29, 2007 - 4 month

August 25, 2007 - 3 and a half month

April 7, 2007 - 4 and a half month

November 18, 2006 - 8 and a half month

March 4, 2006 - 3 and a half month

November 19, 2005 - 3 month

August 20, 2005 - 3 month